Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boy or a Girl???

Tomorrow, on Tuesday morning, Chris and I have our "big" ultrasound. They take quite a while measuring out bones and various body parts of the baby to see that it's a proper size. At least this is what already pregnant friends have told me will happen. We will also be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl! And, if they can see enough to tell us, we're going to find out! I've heard from a couple people who said that they're baby didn't cooperate enough to see what gender they were, but I'm hoping ours does.



So....I think you should all comment as to whether or not you think it's a boy or a girl, i.e. Audrey or Peyton! And then, once I find out, I tell you who's right! Heehee.



OK, so post away.......

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo.....unclerick

dora mae said...

peyton...i think?

Megan said...

Unclerik was very specific in his gender choice. ha!

I say Audrey. She will be beautiful!

Annie said...

Peyton!!

Heather said...

Gonna be a pretty little girl...

Jackie said...

Audrey it will be, since I've already bought a complete baby outfit in pink from Old Navy. But I was thinking...wouldnt it be fun if it were a boy, when you guys get together with Jeff & Kels the "boys" could "bear cub" hee hee

Anonymous said...

"PEYTON"! Guessing it'll be a peyton but it'll be cool if it's an Audry.

granny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
granny said...

Peyton it is. I can feel it in my bones. And old bones is a true predictor. Mark my words. I need to have a phone call befor everyone else finds out because i;ll be the great grandmother. Well I guess you can tell your mother first.

Heather said...

Eric thinks it's a boy.

Anonymous said...

Wooooo Hooooo... It's a boy unclerick

Cara said...

Audrey

Anonymous said...

I say girl...just a feeling