Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And Now.....Audrey Joanne Lewis!!!

Yes folks, she's a girl! The man was "very sure" it was a girl. Below are some pictures. Apparently I need practice at scanning, cuz they're all crooked, but oh well.
The appointement was super fun. We got to look at the baby from all angles and she is so big now! She is 9 ounces at the moment. He said that is a very good weight and that he can find nothing wrong with her! She has all her fingers and toes and bones in the places. It's so cute, you can see her little tiny bones in her legs, arms, and spine. We also saw her beating heart with all 4 chambers, her diaphragm, her belly, and her brain. Her hands and feet were cute and she had her arms flexed up so the guy kept saying she was showing off her "pipes". (That's muscles for you who don't know the lingo, heehee). He also spotted a few air pockets in her belly, which means she's been swallowing, which is good! She is facing towards my spine with her head down towards my feet. In this position he said he couldn't get quite the "perfect" profile, but he got really close.

Audrey's feet bottoms


Audrey from the side. Cute lil' monkey!


And brace yourselves...babys have little fat at this point, so all you see is bone. Don't feel bad for thinkin' it, yep she looks like an alien. Can you see the face? The brain is the first big black area and below it are the 2 eye sockets.


So, there ya have it! Congrats to those who were correct!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Brie! She's a girl! I knew my gut was right! Congrats...she is beautiful and I am happy to hear that everything looks perfect! Yay for baby A!

Heather said...

I was right wahoo! Congrats on having a healthy baby girl monkey. See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hoooo.... It's a baby girl....this is cool...unclerick

Jackie said...

Yay...I was right also....yip. It's fun to know that she's a girl....let the buying extravaganza begin :)

PS...she's beautiful

Megan said...

she is beautiful. i am so happy for you brie. thanks for calling me today. it made my day. I love you and chris..and now baby Audrey too! Congratulations to you both for a happy, healthy baby girl! now...keep her that way!

Cindy's Closet said...

OoooooWeee! Such a Blessing your little girl will be! I can hardly wait! Thanks for sharing Brianna. Is it too early to go with pink gifts? Hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

YAY! a wife for David... what fun. When should the wedding be? I'm thinking spring of 2030? Sound good? They will be like, 21-22years old. That's old enough...ahhaa

Brianna said...

Kels, I think Spring of 30' sounds perfect, perhaps in May, right after Audrey's birthday, however, she may want to graduate from college before getting married. So, maybe 31'??? Lemme know if this is ok and if David approves. I'm thinking florals....under the moonlight with a white see through tent, an outside wedding. Your thoughts?

Jackie said...

Yikes...I'll be 70

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I'm not sure I even know what to say about your plans with my daughter. I'm not sure I'm ready to think about giving her away when I haven't seen her yet!

Brianna said...

LOL, Chris you're a sweetheart. Don't worry, we won't really arrange their marriage, heehee.
PS: that's crazy to think of you giving her away at her wedding.