Saturday, November 08, 2008

Growing Belly: Months 1-4 (I hope it's not creepy to put this on the internet)

Hello friends. I'm not really into exposing myself, but I thought this would be better than putting it on facebook, heehee. This is me and Chris too at 4, 12, and 16 weeks into the pregnancy. I believe you can see a change, in me anyways, heehee. I stole the idea of taking pictures of the husband from a friend Cally, to see if he changes too :) So far, he's still a stick.
I'll do more over the next months too! Hope you enjoy my belly.

Week 4, the day we found out!


Week 12


Week 16 (now) more rounded-ish

Chris week 4


Week 12
Week 16, don't worry, he's not as mad as he looks!
Well, there ya have it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost time for the "stretchy pants"...and yeah, just a little creepy....unclerick

Cara said...

Yea! The lil' pea is grown! soon we'll have a punkin! Can't wait see you and the budda belly!

Jackie said...

I think you are definatley pregnant now my little one. It was fun Maternity clothes shopping with you this weekend.

Chris looks like a "Gansta" in the last pic.

granny said...

Oh Brianna how you have bloomed from a shy little thing to a computer stat. Chris too. How cute can you get?

Megan said...

YOUR BABY BUMP! I LOVE IT. I ALREADY LOVE THE BABY! i am so happy for you...i need to see you soon. can you feel it moving around yet? will you please call me and tell me if it is a boy or a girl? i neeeeeed to know! i miss you and love you!

Heather said...

Cute pictures! The cute little baby is growing! Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

Anonymous said...

hahah- baby bump. you look preggers with no shirt- soon we will be able to tell with clothes on too! Can't wait to meet Baby Lewis!

Moosekahl said...

I like the he and she picture idea! Sympathy weight will come...