Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our lil' Baby

Here is our 1st ultrasound at about 9wks. It hardly looks like a baby, but we were excited to see it for the first time!!!
And here is our ultrasound today, at almost 13 weeks! And, he or she looks like a baby! The leg is very hard to see at the end there, but when she had the ultrasound on me, you could see the baby kicking it's legs around a lot! And also kinding jumping like a jumping bean. It was so cute! You could totally see it's profile, a nose, mouth and eye sockets. In this picture, it's head is turned a bit toward us, you can see a black circle where the eye is. It was really cool to see the lil' bugger jump around but it was a bit too early to hear it's heart beat, but we saw it. Every thing looks good and all is fine! Yay! I'm so excited to watch it grow! Our next appointment it at almost 17 weeks and then we'll have a special ultrasound around 18 to see if it's a boy or girl. So, five more weeks until then. I'm in my 2nd trimester now and so far it's brought better luck than the 1st trimester. I haven't thrown up in like a week now and the past 2 days have felt the best in a looooong time. I still feel a bit weird right now for whatever reason and I get hungry sooner.
Ok, well I hope you like the pics and I shall keep em coming cuz our doctor said she'd do an ultra sound every month, fun!
I'm at work until 11:00p tonight, hurry up time! I wanna go home!
Love ya alls.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Awwww. That's a sweet lil baby. I'm glad you're finally turning the corner and leaving "pukesville"

Megan said...

awww..that is so cool! thanks for sharing that Brie. It is amazing! Your baby has a head and a body! HOOOOOORAY! thank goodness for that!

Can't wait to find out with you what the sex of the baby will be! I'll keep my eyes glued to your blog...eeeeeeep!!!!

Cindy's Closet said...

These are wonderful Brianna! Such a miracle! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Cute! A little baby! I'm glad you're feeling a little more normalish. You've been my prayers, so hopefully it stays that way! Looking forward to watching the baby grow! :)

granny said...

Amazing. My first Great grand child. Is it here yet?

Brianna said...

you guys are all very sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brie! I'm so excited one of my friends gets to become a mommy too! WE can share stories. I'm glad you are feeling better. I can totally see the baby now- it no longer looks like a tadpole! hehehe. Come out sweet baby! I wanna meet you- and you are gonna have a little "cuzzin" named David!!!

Casey said...

David will call me Auntie Casey...will your baby too?!?! Hehehe I am soooo happy for you! Can't wait to meet her/him!