Monday, October 20, 2008

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

Tomorrow, October 21st, is Chris and my 2nd wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 2 years that we've been married because the wedding day seems like just yesterday. But then it's also like, 2 years?, that's all, I feel like I've been with Chris forever (in a good way) However, this December will mark our 4th year "together" I keep re-doing the math on that, but it's true, 4 years, just feels longer. But then again, we were good buds over a year before that so....yeh.

Anyhoo, it's been 2 years now! I'm very excited, we both have the whole day off! Chris' class was cancelled, so now we can have dinner together, I'm pretty sure we're going to Victoria's, cuz we like it and we went there last year for our 1st anniversary too!

I love my husband very very very much, he's my very bestest friend and I'm so excited for our whole lives together as husband and wife. The longer we're married, the better it gets, in my opinion, heehee. I love you Chris, happy anniversary!!!

October 21st, 2006

October 21st, 2007

October 2008. (Anniversary pic to come)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary guys!

Heather said...

Hope you have a great day together..happy 2 years!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Glad you get to spend the WHOLE day together. Happy Anniversary, Love you both MOM

Cindy's Closet said...

Happy Anny Day Bri and Chris! Wow! 2 years and now a baby! Can't believe it! Hope you liked your Cotton socks (what a cute idea)!

Megan said...

congratulations! love you both!

Cheri said...

Congrats "kids" !
Here's to another 50!