Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V-DAY



Happy Valentine's Day! (well it was yesterday)
I had a very very lovely Valentine's Day, obviously, since I have a wonderful valentine named Mr. Lewis. Chris came around 1pm and we had some lunch at Erbs. We wanted to go to a 2:15 movie, which I swear the website said it was at, but it wasn't till 4:00. So, we came back to East Lake for a while and gave each other presents. When Chris walked in earlier in the day he gave me flowers. They are the prettiest flowers I've ever gotten. They're red, pink, and white roses and they smell so incredibly good. They fill up my whole room with the smell of roses, it's awesome, I hope they live forever! haha. Chris got me a very cute fuzzy bear that's holding a frame in which he put a picture of him and I. I thought that was a very good idea, it's so cute! Then I had this big box to open and I had no clue what it was. Inside the huge box, he had hidden a little box that said Fred Meyer on it. I was like, oh man, what did he get me?! It looked like a ring box, so I thought it was a ring. When I opened it though, I saw two things and it took me a sec to realize they were earrings! My first pair of earrings! (aside from the ones I got them pierced with ) They are very very pretty. They're white and yellow gold (I thought you'd like them too mom) with diamonds down the middle. I'm so excited from March, when I can actually wear them! Thank you Christopher! So, later we went to the movie Pink Panther. It exceeded my expectations and was very funny, we laughed a lot. Steve Martin is such a crazy man. Then we tried to eat at Jefferson's and Green Mill, but they had long waits since they're the only nice restaurants in Winona. So, we managed to get a spot at Perkins, which was just fine with me. It was yummy. Chris and I played rummy for a while, but he beat me, as usual! He had to leave way too soon, cuz I had to go to bed early, althought I still only got like 5 hours of sleep! (i had to get up at 4:15!) But, the day with him was very fun as always. I am very very blessed to be with such an amazing man!

Well, here are some pictures for you all to look at!
















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooowwww, pretty earrings....maybe I can borrow them :)

I like the picture of you and chris...cute couple.

I'm glad you had a great day with you sweetie.

Heather said...

Lots of fun presents for you! Just think..you get to have Chris as your Valentine for the rest of your life!!!!

Brianna said...

Heather, you're sweet

Megan said...

Isn't he amazing? What a wonderful day for you! And it seems like Valentine's day won't be a forced holiday for Chris...he's such a giving and loving man that he'll spoil you any day of the year! Beautiful flowers and earrings...and the bear is just addorable! You're so lucky Brie. I'm glad you have someone who loves you so much. You deserve that. (Thanks Chris for being everything my cousin Deserves...You're incredible!) BUNNY HANDS, BRIE!

Megan said...

and i just want you to know that i thought it was funny that my secret word that time was ufddah...reminds me of something, but i just can't think of what...hmmmmmmm. *wink*

Cara said...

Wow! What a lucky girl! You deserve the bestest and you got it babe! Cool that you got earings! they are very pretty and grown up! i like them a lot! And heather said about you get a valentine for the rest of your Life sweet! love you babe

granny said...

I used to get flowers too. It was a long time ago. Now once in a while i get one of them store bunches that cost $4.00. Way to go Chris.