Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Four Things

I willl update later about my fun weekend, but I wanted to do this first cuz it looks fun. I got it from Kelli W.'s blog!

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Econo Foods: Cashier/Bagger
2. Culvers
3. Sunrise Cottages
4. Critical Thinking Lab Tutor

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. Father of the Bridge II
3. The Wedding Planner
4. Walk to Remember

Four places you've lived:
1. Kasson, MN: until I was 3.5 years
2. Rochester, MN: the rest of my life
3. Winona, MN: Sophomore, Junior, and Senior college years
4. I never lived anywhere else! But when I was in gymnastics I felt like I lived in the gym.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. What Not to Wear
2. Gilmore Girls
3. ER
4. Discovery Health before/after shows!

Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Florida: Pensacola and St. Augustine
2. Colorado: Colorado Springs, Brekenridge
3. Hawaii: Honolulu!
4. Arizona

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tacos
2. Chili
3. Meatloaf made by Mom
4. Brownies with no frosting that are chewy, not fluffy.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home
2. Hawaii or anywhere warm with the ocean
3. Camp, but in the summer
4. But I'm ok where I am right now, I gotta study anyways...

2 comments:

Megan said...

thank you for updating, however i have read this new update and am suddenly bored with your page again. (i kid i kid) keep it comin!

Jackie said...

I lOve your update, yip