Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hut and Brie's Snowy Adventure

It's a blizzard out there! My clinical got cancelled and so did Heather's field experience/work. So, we went to campus and paid tuition and then walked in the blizzard to Hardees! We actually only had to walk about 2.5 blocks to get there. It wasn't super painful, but the snow was blowing in our faces. Then on the walk back, it was still blowing in our faces. We took the bus back to East Lake and now here I am. I need to study now! It was a huge blessing for clinical to get cancelled. One, because it would have been hard to drive back from LaCrosse, two, because I actually got more that 5-6 hours of sleep (I got 9.5!!!), and three, now I have all afternoon/night to study for my test tomorrow and I won't be falling asleep on my book at 10pm, as I would have it I had gone to clinical. The snow is so pretty though, it makes me happy to live in Minnesota. Yeh, it's cold, but it's so pretty and then we get to look forward to warmth in no time. Welp, I have to meet a friend at the library in a couple of hours so maybe I can get some studying done first. Have a wonderful snowy day everyone!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for being my snowy adventure friend. Remember that one time we both turned around and started walking at the same time to see if the snow was blowing that way too. hehe We should be friends.

Brianna said...

I know it. And then remember when we were on the bus and we did the shoulder thing at the same time? We should be friends.

Anonymous said...

I love winter :) Yay for snow
I'm glad you did'nt have to drive on the scary roads

granny said...

I,m glad you didn't have to drive in the snowstorm too.