Sunday, February 19, 2006

Me Likey Weekends

Hello all.

I was home this weekend and it was a fun time. On Friday it was just Mom, Dad, and I. Gavin was at Acquire the Fire. So, the three of us went to West Fire to have a yummy supper and then we played rummy and Mom won. Chris came to visit after work for a bit. On Saturday I went to lunch with Kelsey at Applebees, it was fun to catch up with her. After that Mom and I went to David's Bridal and picked up the bride'smaid dresses which were already in! We dropped the dresses off for Kellie and Heather. Cara and Megan, I have your dresses whenever you're home! Then we went to Khols and Java Detour. Then it was still Mom, Dad, and I and we had a home-made supper that Mom made very yummy. We then decided to go to a movie: Freedomland. It was pretty good, it kept my interest, but it was a bit strange and sad too. Then Mom and Dad went to get Gavin at church after ATF and Chris and I went to Applebees at about 11:30 to have pop! We ended up being there till closing, which is 1am, and we got our pop for free, yay! We were like hmmm, we should come here really late more often, they give ya free stuff! Sunday morning, today, we all went to church and it was great as always. After that everyone went to the mall, my cousins, Chris, grandpa, my fam, everyone! It was fuuuunnn. We sat there for quite awhile talking and such. Chris went to work later and I listened to Mom and Dad talk about my birth and Mom being pregnant with me so I could write about it for an extra credit paper for Maternity. It was fun to here about it all and look at my baby book. Mom and I ate supper at Culver's later on and were able to see Kelsey and sit with Chris on his break. Now, I am back in Winona and I am alone! Sad. Heather will be here soon though. I had a very fun and relaxing weekend hangin' with my family and Chris. Also, I must say congratulations to my cousin Kellie who made it to the state gymnastics competition in bars and vault. She had to get in the top four at sections on these events and she did it! I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!
~Brianna
PS: I think I shall change my blog background and copy my mom's, cuz I like it, heehee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun having you home. I love this semester so far cuz it seems like you get to come home more, and seems a little less stressful for you. Yay
Kellie is competeing Floor and vault not beam.....just so peeps dont get confused. Love you

Brianna said...

oops, why did I say that, stupid stupid stupid.

I take it back people, KELLIE'S DOING VAULT AND FLOOR!!!!!

Heather said...

You forgot to mention the girl you saw at the mall when you were there. Sheesh. Sorry i wasnt home sooner last night, hopefully see you soon.