Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've Been Alive For 22 Years


Hello everybody. Well, my super fun special day is now over. It is February first and it's my first day being 22. Did you know I'm now working on my 23rd year? It's weird to think of it that way, but technically I have now completed 22 years and I'm starting on my 23rd year, making me 22 years old, plus one day. haha. Therefore I am 22 and 1/365ths years old, which is also 22.00274 years old.

Well, yesterday was very fun! I hung out with my fiance all day. We went to Chula Vista for lunch and then bought some food to make for supper. He also got me the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape, which I have been looking for, and we found it randomly at Hy-Vee, go figure. Chris made chicken and homemade mashed potatoes for me, it was yum-mee. He also have me a pearl necklace that matches my pearl ring from Christmas, I feel very spoiled. He is bummed because he has something in the mail somewhere for me, it's backordered or something, but it's ok, cuz now I have something else to look forward to! A little later, Megan, Heather, Casey, and my parents (which was a surprise!) came to the apartment and we had delicious cake that Megan made, because she's so good to me! She also got us icecream! Yum yum. We ate and then made magic wands from a kit that Megan bought, heehee, it was fun, it was like out of the little kid's birthday stuff section at Target, but hey, who says that 20-something year old don't like making magic wands! I know I do! We even got Chris to make one, heehee. I opened presents from the girls and before I knew it everyone was gone too fast and that was that. Chris and I played Rummy and I actually won! Poor guy, I beat his butt, hahah, I'm sure he'll beat me many times in the future though, but hey it was my b-day, it's only right that I win : ) Chris and I also went and got pop at McDonalds just for fun, then we just drove around and talked for a while. I ended my wonderful b-day by watching Gilmore at 1:00am, which I had taped earlier. I think I missed some or something because I can't really remember what it was about. Maybe Hut and Casey will watch it with me later, whoot!

Thank you Momma and Daddy for coming to see your big kid in Winona and bringing me super fun balloons, yipyip, I was so glad you came! Although yesterday they scared me like 20 times cuz when ever I move, the air makes my balloons swish around and I think someone is in the room with me! ahhh! Thank you also for the card and monies, which I already used some to buy pop! Yay! I love guys!!! Thank you for making my birthday possible, hehe.

Thank you Christopher for coming and spending the day with me! For the b-day meals, movie, and necklace too! Thanks for being so goofy and making us all laugh and making me happy all day. whoot whoot. I love you!

Thank you cuzzin for all you did! Thanks for the cake and icecream!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pink socks, face masks, fun chap stick (you know me so well! I just used some too), stickers, bath fizzies, and the wand stuff, heehee. Sorry if I forgot something! Also for the awesome card. I just re-read it and I noticed it CWMPCM (cake maker) and I loled. silly. I love you!

Thank you Huttie for the Sponge Bob coloring book and erasable crayons (it just took me like 10 tries to spell erasable, wow) and for hanging out with us even though you had to write a resume! Thanks for the gorgeous card from you and Ben as well. We need to color now, Bish too, since we have quite the collection of stuff now.

Thank you Bish for the Pony coloring book and the new markers! yes, nothin' better than new markers. Now I can choose between Barbie, ponies, and Sponge Bob, yes, I am 22. heehee. Thanks also for decorating with HUT, you made it all look so pretty!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you also for hanging with us last night!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday comments and cards I got here and there! I love you all, thanks for the fun day. Here's some pictures for ya all. They're the ones from my mom, mine are still on my camera in my room and I'm at work, but I think they're basically the same. So, here ya go, enjoy!!!!

Heather, Casey, Megan, Chris, and I, right before
blowing out 22 candles. Chris was very hyper, hence
the dramatic face he's making, silly boy.














Mom, Dad, and Me! Love you!
Notice, Megan's pretty cake.














Megan: "I get a letter!"














Casey loves her physics class, here she
is demonstrating the laws of physics
with a balloon and Hut's head.



















Chris was being bad, so I had to set him straight!
Heehee, jk. I'm really not mad, nor is he in pain
but it kinda looks that way in the pic.














All of us making magic wands!!!
Also, Megan thinks she's funny cuz
she put tulle on my head.














I put this on here just so you can all see Chris
in a "special" moment. Also, I think Hut is in
mid-sentence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little face in the last picture.
I'm glad you had so much fun on your birthday. Hopefully we will have additional fun on Sunday when we celebrate with all the other peeps :)

Heather said...

Fun times on Brianna's b-day. I like the fin pictures...i laughed when i saw all of working so hard on our wands. 20 somethings playing on the floor...

Megan said...

Yay for brie....you're welcome for making your birthday special! I guess i have a kind heart and a cuzzin who is special to me...very very special. You know i would do anything for you!

granny said...

Oh to be in the 20's again.