Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Face Lifts and Triple Bypasses

Well, it's Wednesday. On Moday I hung out with my Chris-ance (like fiance, get it, Casey came up with that). We made an art project for his class, it was fun fun fun.

On Tuesday I went to LaCrosse for my pediatrics orientation.

On Wednesday, today that is, I had my last leadership clinical in LaCrosse in outpatient surgery. I admitted a patient and also went to her surgery for fun. She was an older lady who needed her eyelids opened up a bit, it was very interesing. Let me tell ya people, it's amazing what can be done in surgery these days, with all these crazy things, like lazers that cut skin with a light, weird weird. Then I helped discharge her. It was a short day for us, so that actually pretty much took up my whole time.

After that I was preparing to have a busy night of completing things due tomorrow for my first Peds clinical. However, I laid my head down at 3:48, not expecting to sleep, and woke up at like 5:07 or something! Wow. I woke up to my phone ringing. It was one of my clinical classmates telling me clinical got cancelled for tomorrow due to our professor having a family emergency, yikes. So, now I get to sleep in and have a free day! whoot! I shall enjoy it while it lasts!

A bit later Heather and I spent quality time at Culvers. There was a new girl who made our free kids custards. Insted of giving us the litte cup called a "single" she packed the "double" sized cup from the bottom to the top and then added a few more scoops to make it the size of a "triple" She tried then to add the toppings, which didn't really work, since there was no where for the toppings to go. So, insted of a little cup of custard I got a triple size to go a long with the triple bypass I'm gonna need now after eating about 7/8 of it. I'm also gonna need to up my wedding dress one size, if not two. heehee.

Welp, now I am sitting here and I should really clean my beast of a room, it's so annoying how it gets messy everyday, why can't it just stay clean. Papers and clothes everywhere! Well well well, I hope you all have a glorious remainder of the week and remember that God loves you!
~Brianna M. Hemmer (but not for long, whoot!)

4 comments:

Brianna said...

LOl kels

granny said...

I think someone is cracking up big time.

Anonymous said...

You cracked me up about the triple bypass. You are one funnnnyyyy girl.

Ps...kelsey, um noooooooooooo

Megan said...

Brianna...look up the word SCHWA in the dictionary...whaaaa?? what a stupid stupid word.