Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Here I am Again...

Hello peeps. Well, I am back in Winona as you know. It's been good so far, although I'm not in the school mode yet. Thus far I have not had a whole lot to do, such a change from the insanity of starting the nursing program (I feel ya Kels) However, I do actually have a lot to do, but it doens't feel like it cuz they give you all these things to do, but not as many classes, so you have to motivate yourself to get it all done on your own time, i.e. meet with my mental illness patient 8 times, learn units myself and take the tests whenever I want, stuff like that, the kinda stuff I could keep putting off, uh oh! I have had one clinical so far, not too eventfull, but soon we'll probably have two patients and I'm actually looking forward to it. I only really have normal classes on Mon. and Fri and the other days are for our three clinicals, and two of the three are on our own time, so I get to sleep in this year!!!

I like my lil' room. It's nice, but I miss having Heather in here to talk to, we have to talk through a wall or sometimes she'll pop her head around the corner and scare me. I miss her!!! No more roomie. I also miss having Kels and Casey so close, now Casey's down the hall and Kels is in Rochie!!! I miss ya girl! Today Casey and I watched the telly for a while and I made her a picture for her wall, heehee, but other than that I have not done much this afternoon. This morning I went to the gym which took much willpower, but I knew once I just got this first time over with I'd wanna keep going, which is true. I got all my payroll stuff done I have to do every year to start my tutor job. Each semester I get worse and worse at my job, because the knowledge I once had, to actually help these kids, keeps leaving my brain little by little. I feel bad about that, but I also don't want to spend hours re-learning it just in case someone asks me a question about it, luckily I can usally help in someway, but anyhoo, I start that next week.

Flys are attacking Winona. Little sick flies. If anyone knows about my fear and strong dislike of flies, they know this is not fun for me. Although, they are not as big and nasty and normal flies, they are little and they kept hitting my face and sticking to my shirt, barf. I dunno why they are attacking, they did not do this last year. I asked a bunch of people if they noticed and they were like, "um, we didn't notice" How could you not???? Finally Heather told me she noticed, so now I don't feel so crazy.

I am listening to Casting Crowns new cd, I like it. Chris and I split the $$$ to buy it when he came to visit me here last week! Fun! This weekend was also very fun; I went home on Fri and came back yesterday morning. I hung with my wonderful mom, dad, and brother Gavin. Gav and I went to Culvers and rented a movie, fun fun. Dad, Gavin, and I played tennis, and mommy went shopping with me! I also got to hang out with Kelsey and Casey. We went to Wally and the movie Red Eye, which I really liked. I also got to hang out with Chris, mostly on Monday, to celebrate his 21st b-day since I could be there on Tues., his real b-day. We went to Rick and Cindy's along with my fam. and Gran and Gramps E. We gave Chris a cake and sang to him, it was funness. I got to say bye to Megan who's leaving for London soon!! I'll miss you cuzzin. Then Chris and I were at my house and I made him stay downstaris and I set up a table and made it look pretty, in the living room, and I made him supper. It was really fun. I also made him cookies, yum yum. Then I gave him some clothings, more of his colonge, and monkey frame with us doing monkey faces, and fake tickets to the David Crowder concert, since the real ones are not on sale yet. I also showed him the scrapbook I made of us and he liked it :) Then my fam. came home and gave him some more clothes! I was a very fun day. Then in the morning I decorated my room (since he does his homework in there) and snuck in his room on the way to Winona and decorated it too :)

Well, I think this is getting long...........hopefully I'll keep up on this so you all can know the details of my marvelous stories and daily happenings.

Enjoy my pictures below!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh oh sounds like someone needs motivation, you procrastinator you. Do you feel all cool that your a senior nursing student now. I think you look pretty cool. Miss you, love you you da bomb Mom

Heather said...

I also miss my roomie. But have no fear my friend...you are not alone in that room of yours. muahahaaa. *Heather reaches for the wall and begins to claw dramatically, while making death faces* hehe xoxox

Brianna said...

Heather, I totally loled at that and got the clear picture in my head of you doing that last year...oh my you are special. Also, you are not alone in your room.....BEN is there watching you, muahahhahah.

granny said...

you go to that websight and maybe it will enterain you enough to stay out of our business.

granny said...

so i left out a t.