Monday, September 26, 2005

Captain's Log # 326.5

I thought I'd update you all on my life...

This weekend (Sat/Sun. and yes Friday) I had to do homework and study, but I got to do fun things too:

On Friday, Heather and I went to Jefferson's, fun!!! We got to sit at a high top table, which we'd never done before, so we felt special, at least I did. heehee. Then I did a homework assignment until 1:00am because it had to be emailed to my teacher by early Saturday morning. I guess 1am is as early as Saturday morning gets.

On Saturday, Heather and I went and got groceries (she drove everywhere since my car is being fixed). She also was so kind as to help me get my bike (also broken) to the "shop". We put it in the trunk, because it wouldn't go in the back seat, and we bunji corded the trunk down. However, it bounced around like a kangaroo (heehee) and we thought, at least I thought, the trunk would fall off. We got it there, and hopefully I get it back today (Mon.) We used my awesome Subway coupons to get a buy one get one free in the Walmart Subway, so that was fun. Then I forced myself to start studying, which I did until midnight.

On Sunday, my room phone rang and woke up me at about 9:15. The person on the phone said I had a delivery. I was like all confused and disoriented, but I knew that I was excited. So, I tried to figure whether or not I should go down there in my pajamas and due to a lack of time, I just decided who cares if the delivery guy sees me in pajamas? I was excited because I thought it would be from Chris, like maybe he called someone to deliver flowers or something. I was thinking maybe he would do this because I haven't seen him in a week and usually we see each other once a week, but this week it wouldnt' work out. So, when I got down to the door, to my complete surprise, there stood my wonderful fiance with a McDonalds bag in one had and a pop in the other. I didn't know it was him. He was very sneaky. So, we went back up to the room and I had McDonalds breakfast in bed, heehee, how fun. That was the best surprise ever. (Thanks Chris, I love you!) Then I studied from like 5-11pm, talked to Chris for a while, and then was going to go to bed, but decided I needed to devise a way to get my white board calender to stay up....

It's fallen three times, even with new sticky things every time, and I decided somthing had to be done when on the thrid time, it fell on me. yikes. I had a few 3M hooks left over from last year so decided to use that. I needed some kind of string-like material to attach to the white board and hang on the hook. Finally, I discovered some ribbon I have so I stapled it to my board and now it's hanging from the hook. I'm so excited, now it wont' fall. The weird thing is that last year, it never fell, and I used the same stickies and the walls are the same in every apartment. Maybe there is some kind of special gravity force field in my room. I dunno. Or maybe Heather or Casey come in periodically and pull on the board a little so it'll fall later on. So, because of the white-board-hanging-up-devise-invention, I did not go to bed until 1am.

Then, I got up on today at 6:15, ouch. I took a test, then a quiz, and now I'm at work. Next I meet with my mental health client and we're going on a walk. Then I have my glorious night class, then I need to study. Whew. Mondays and Tuesdays are packed. I'd rather have that then on Thursday and Friday or something.

Ok, well I guess this is goodbye. Have a good day and don't do anything I wouldn't do (i.e. eat caterpillars)

Love, Brianna M. Hemmer

5 comments:

Jackie said...

You are a very luck girl. There is nothing like a "soda fountain pop" in the morning, that Fiance' of your's knows what a girl likes. Hee hee

Cindy's Closet said...

Whew! It's a good thing it's Your schedule and not Mine! I got exhausted just reading it!! You Go Girl!

granny said...

Oh Brie what;s a grandmother to say. Your life is so exciting. Hang in there. love ya dearly

Heather said...

I feel...like Christoph was the highlight of the weekend. What about all ive done for you what about our friendship, you would have been all alone all weekend if i didnt stay. I feel so used. Haha just playing. My prof. always says "dont do anything i wouldnt do..or at least dont get caught doing it" SO yeah i thought of that when you said that. ok im done bye love.

Brianna said...

lol Casey, you would, heehee, you need help. Also Heather, I am VERY glad you were here this weekend, I would have been bored and lonely, you are an EXCELLENTE friend, heehee.