Sunday, September 25, 2005

Disgusted

I was just reading a book for class and it said something about "therapeutic abortion" meaning the use of abortion because the mother might be at risk for harm if she gives birth. I like physically shuddered when I read that. Ugh, just because the abortion may reduce the risk for the mother while giving birth does not mean that the abortion is therapeutic, ugh , it's never therapeutic, ever ever ever. I can't even believe it's even an option, it makes me wanna cry and I feel so disappointed in our crazy world. I don't think people who do it are horrible, what's horrible is that they do not see or understand why it's so horrible!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, amazing isnt it.

granny said...

I think the world would be a better place if we would go back to the times when I had to walk two miles to school in rain sleet snow and blizzards. The good old days when the goverment don't try to tell you what you can do or what you can't. Clean out the white houise and put me in there and the country will run perfect. Amen LOL

Brianna said...

heehee, I would vote for you Gran.
I could run your campaign, "vote for gran"