Friday, February 11, 2005

Pathetic, simply pathetic

Hello, wow I am writing lots of blogs lately. I am bored. I have a 1/2 hour to spare before Skills open lab, so I am in the lib. I have nothing to say cuz I wrote yesterday, blah blah. Well, I slacked off yesterday and it was fun. We watched ER and then the Notebook the Kelsey got. It's a good movie. ER was good and Kelsey and I are getting our dance down pretty well to the theme song, do do do do do do, do do do do do, do do do!, hmm, well it's not a hum-able song on the computer at all, but I tried. I am doing homeworky things today till later. Then I am going with Casey to take her "yacht" truck back to her Grandpa in Goodview. That sounds like we're going on this long trip, but Goodview is like the next town over, maybe like 10 mins away. Technically, Shopko is in Goodview. Wow, this is getting boring-er and boring-er. Hmm, then I'm going to the b-ball game with Casey, Heather, and I'm assuming Amie. Funness. Go Warriors yip yip. On Sat. I am doing homework and Sunday I'm doing some random things, then Monday I get to go home and hang out with Christopher for the day and we're having a homemade supper, meatloaf, ahhhhh, wonderful. I love meatloaf. LOVE. Notice that I am so lacking things to say about now that I have to talk about what I'm doing three days from now. Well let's see, next Wednesday I have to teach a class of fifth graders with four others girls. Part of it involves us being dressed like an 8Os aerobic dance class. nice, side ponytails. Although I must point out that I never really did the side ponytail thing in the 8Os. However, I had the bangs and the rolled jeans at the bottoms. Ok, I'll let you go. Now I only have 17 minutest to spare. I would like to comment that my record for blog comments is now up to 8, funness, if you beat that then you'll get a prize! yay! heehee. Oh also, my stupid HELLO program that lets me post pictures on here will not work and I am sad. poo. K, byebye. Off I go to probably get an IV practiced on my. Ahhhh, the pain. Needles in my hand. MUAHAHAH bye

4 comments:

Megan said...

you're just weird brianna. Weird. I get to go home today and have winter break..we have spring break in MARCH! aren't you jealous! muhahahaha. Enjoy your meatloaf. that sounds so nasty, but i agree...it is a good food to eat. Loaf...ick, i hate that word. loaf. loaf. yuck

Heather said...

I agree with Megan in the "loaf" thing. Who thought of 'meat loaf'?? That just sounds sick! I'll have a loaf of meat please. And also..whats up with naming a big rock on a bluff "Sugar loaf"?? I have officially changed the name to Sugie Bluff. The end.

Anonymous said...

I concurr with Heather. Also, Why did they name Mt. Rushmore, Mt. Rushmore? It is a bunch of faces of our presidents, none of whom were named Rushmore, so what's the point? are they wanting ro RUSH MORE presidents in that monument? wow... that was a stupid comment...

Brianna said...

I have no clue what Meghan is talking about...heehee