Sunday, February 20, 2005

I love this verse

Listen to one of my fav. verses from the mouth of God....
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness"
2 Corinthians 12:9

It's just so amazing that not only did Christ die for us so that we could be forgiven, but he also helps us, as sinners, along the journey of our life by being our strength when we're weak, that's pretty humbling if ya ask me! :)

It goes on to say....Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses , so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. FOR WHEN I AM WEAK, THEN I AM STRONG.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future, and I know, He holds my hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi girly, this isn't really in response to your post sorry, although i really do like the verse! So we should talk soon! I wanna be knowin whats goin on in you's life!