Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It's my b-day!

Hello hello, well I wanted to write on my birthday, but it's acutally over now by 47 minutes. It was very very fun and thanks to everyone who contributed to the funness and showing me you care! I love you all! I love anyone who forgot too, heehee. Today I went to classes like normal and then got erbs and gerbs with my gift certificate from Julie and Brad. Then Meg Finny Lou called me and that was so nice cuz I haven't talked to her in forever! Then Christopher came and we hung out then went to Chula Vista, yum yum yum. Thennnn we came back here and Kelsey, Casey, Heather, and Amie were here with presents! FUN! We took lots of pictures and Chris was so nice to be our photographer. Then we ate cake, yum, Kelsey made it and it was goooood. Heather also donated some icecream, thank you child. I got a cool bamboo plant from Casey and Amie, a little rosebush from Kelsey that fits in a new planter I just got (it's a pig planter from my uncle for those of you who know about my "pig collection", and Heather was so kind to get me a toilet brush and a little globe. What would I do with out these girls? Thanks guys! You made my day so fun! Also, thanks to Chris who made my day very fun as well. He got me a dozen roses that are red and white, they are sooooo pretty, I love them and also a really beautiful necklace that is a garnet heart (my birthstone, clever eh?) with some little diamonds and it's white gold! yay, I love it! What a fun day, I would so do it again. I also had a fun b-day party at my house, my mom had all my fam. and Chris over and she made yummy food. I got some $$$, new clothes, a body pillow cooozzzzzyyy!, and a whole lotta other fun stuff. I would like to thank my parents for my birthday would not have been possible without them....you guys are so awesome, I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents who are such a great example of God's love to me, my brothers, our friends, and everyone else! You guys are my heros :) and I appreciate you so much! What would I do without the two of you?! Thanks for all you do for me! I love you! I must also thank God cuz he knew 'bout me before my parents did, God thank you for planning my life and for being my joy, hope, and happiness! I love you.
MMMkay, well Heather just turned off the light, which means I need to go to bed too! Adios y'all! Have a wonderful day :) Love, Brianna

1 comment:

granny said...

Brie
Thank you for being my granddaughter. Without me you wouldn't be here either. I love your bloggies.
love ya