Monday, September 27, 2004

Oh and one more thing.....

It some how slipped my mind not to mention anything about my uncle Rick!!! Due to an anonymus tip.....It has been brought to my attention that I need to dedicate a blog to him. Well my uncle Rick likes to give me pigs as many of you may know. I now have four pigs from Rick. The first pig made no sense, because I was like....why are you giving me this pig? He explained to me that it was for my "collection" but I never had a collection.....he just decided that I did which is pretty funny if you ask me. So, my uncle started me a pig collection. It's actually quite exciting, because each pig is really differnt and usually pretty weird and I never know when to expect a new one. The first one is pretty normal, it's a little small rubber one with it's nose turned up in the air and it's cute. The second one that I got was actaully wrapped and given to me for Christmas...its is the ugliest...it's this super heavy metal pig painted with white paint with rust spots all over it, but it makes me laugh the most just because it's so gross and peeling apart and that I got it for Christmas, heehee. It's also a bank. Then the third one I got is probably the coolest...it's a little circular brown pig with three legs. It's called a good luck pig...appartenly the fact that it has three legs is lucky? So yeh I think that one is pretty cool. I cannot remember for sure, but one of my pigs might be from a differnt country where Rick visited.....but maybe not, I can't remember. The fourth pig is crazy. It's from Menards and I think it's actually supposed to be a lawn ornament. It's super big and fat. But I love it because it's got it's head up with a huge grin on it's face. The story behind that is my favorite...because I was at work in the kitchen and there's a hole in the wall so we can see out into the front of the store.....so I glanced out there and there stood Rick, starting back at me, proudly holding up the pig for everyone to see. So I had no choice but to go out there and get the pig with the entire restaurant starting at me while he and my cousin laugh at me. So then I had to explain to everyone who was the guy that gave me the pig and why. But it was really funny and I am honored to get pigs from my uncle. Rick is my mom's big brother and he used to give me birthday spankings which scared me, but now I am over it, heehee. He is also a grown man that giggles, which is funny. He calls me Braana which is better than BreeeAAAAAna. So there is my tribute to Rick...not to be confused with my dad Rick. You are a super cool uncle and thanks for my collection?! heheheh.

1 comment:

granny said...

great trib brie
as for my stalker HELP. dose anyone know who this person is????
I wish i had an exciting life so i could have a cool blog. all u get around here is hum drum's
love granny