Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I am way behing in my writitng

Hello, man, I haven't written in this for a while....so it's Wednesday and I wanna write about last Sat, so bare with me, heehee. So, it was my last day of work for the summer and I was on buns. This means I crank up neck up towards a screen all day to see what goes on which bun. Do not be fooled by the seemily simplicity, only a trained professional can do something like this. Anyhoo, Scott (a manager) walked by with flower and said they were for me!!!! I was like no way. So, yeh, I left my bun station heehee, and unrapped em and they were from my friend Chris! So I was super excited. He said they were for me because I'm leaving and all. So I was very touched cuz I thought that was pretty thoughtful. Then people kept asking me all day what that was about. Then, I wanted to get done early and just as I'm about to leave, Bob makes me stay so he can go smoke, yum yum :/ So, yeh then Chris and I went to Applebees and he got bloody steak...barf. But I learned that A-bee's mashed potatoes are super good. Then we were gonng go iceskating, but this is the second failed attempt at that, so I think we are not meant to ice skate, but we'll see. So we went bowling and he beat me, but it was a fluke. MUHAHAHA. Jk. So that was just a fun last day. Then on Sun. my last day home we had a par-tay for my gran and gramps 50th wedding anniversary. It was really fun and lots of people came, but then I had to leave at the end of it to come here to Winona. I did not cry even once this time, so I was excited about that. Now I am here and it's nonstop action so if you think I hate you cuz I don't talk to you as much it's just not true!!!! I havent' stopped doing things since I got here. But I think tonight I get to relax a lil' bit. I bought scrubs today, I feel kinda nurse like in them. I have to go eat pizza now with all the nursing students by the lake. Adios and I hope you all have a wonderful dayyyy! <3 Brianna

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey, Brianna, guess what..you cannot spell, you spelt behind as behing, so yeh, good job brilliant one
Love, Yourself

Megan said...

Do i smell a little crush??? FLOWERS??? DATES??? girl..we need to talk! i'm giddy. Love you Pook

granny said...

u go girl. knock um for a loop