Thursday, September 09, 2004

My Gran

This blog is for my gran so everyone knows that she is cool. She thinks she is a boring senior citizen, but this is not true. She is very interesting!!!! She is also very young and beautiful!!!! She IMs me and emails me and I think that way fun, she even has a blog. She also plays gameboy and watches Days of of Lives everysinge day. She is very good at picking up dog logs, teehee, and making everyone really good food even if she doesn't feel like it. She is also the greatest person I know at making turkey. She is forced to wash lots of underwear also. Sometimes she comes to visit and she alllwaays brings us donuts ever since we were little which was like the highlight of the day. She has the amazing talant of catching flies in her hand and she does many faces such as the beaver and bird face and will do them on cue, heehee. She also likes to shout out RALLLPPHHH when she burps, which she is not afriad to do, and she just makes us all laugh. She is a wonderful grandma and we all love her very much......so gran, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
XOXOXOO
PS: my gran is coming to visit me when the leaves change in winona!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

suck up! I love Gran too.