Saturday, September 11, 2004

I love to read/Tribute to cousins

I'm sorry, this is gonna sound whiney, but I have to read all day long. This weekend I have to read 9 chapters in various text books...that like 2.5 hours for each so that's about 22.5 hours at least...so I was gonna try to do like 12 hrs of it today...i'm still on chapter one so I should be done by 1:00am, yeh right. I'm trying to learn to be a skimmer, but it's hard cuz I feel like I'm missing stuff! Besides all that I am all alone this weekend and it's weird cuz it's so quiet. So I cleaned everything...this helps with the stalling process. I am in charge of feeding Kelsey's fish, I feel so responsible, heehee. I also watered the flowers/plants, this is how exciting I am today, heehee. I also talked to Kellie this morning and I miss her!!! She is my little cousin who is awesome at school and gymnastics and everything else. Have I ever mentioned how much I love all my cuzzins, well I really do, I am very lucky. Ok, I need more slack time, so here are my cuzzin's names in order of age, heehee. Jamey-23, Megan-20, Ryan-17, Kellie-15, Jill-12, Alexandra-10, Sam-6, Grant-2, Jensen-2, and Issac (who is no longer with us but we love him so much). I would like to point out to Megan that I am most definitely bigger and wiser. Also, no matter how big Jamey gets we will remember how he used to play "school" with us and give us pretend math assignments, heehee, and now he works for Target and does things with their website, I can't explain it well, but just know that he is very gifted!! Ryan is just lovely and knows more words than I do, he is also the curse of elvis-and only he understands this, Jill needs help in more ways than one....jpin' Jill, I love ya girl, please come over so I can braid your hair! teehee. Alexandra is one of the nicest people I know and gets big too fast cuz I thought she was still 2. Sam has more energy than anyone I've ever met in my entire existance on earth and sometimes I am afraid for my life when I am around him, but I call him Samantha and he calls me Brian, so yes, despite our age differences, we have inside jokes. Grant is adorable and is a genius child because he spells and reads and knows letter sounds and all that, it's amazing. Jensen is also very adorable and so sweet and is talking and getting hyper now. It's amazing how fast they grow, which makes me feel older. Well, that could have been boring for you, but hey, you read it anyway, ha! Okay I just pushed my reading time back about a half hour, oh well if you're up till 1 you might as well be up till 2. Love ya alls! Adios and go play outside for me!
Also I went to Breathe last night which is a worhip service outside by the big lake, it was awesome! Also, has anyone realized what a beautiful town Winona is? Well it is, come see it when you visit me, winkwink.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Mom, may I just comment that the guy was like 50 years old...pa-leeese

Anonymous said...

I think an Uncle Rick tribute wouls be nice......I just heard that you may have an uncle Rick and that he is pretty cool....Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Meggie Finn here and this message is actually for Jackie (sorry Brin, I love you too, you know). Just wanted to say you crack me up and I might just have to start reading your blog now since apparently your whole family (gran included, so I hear) has a unique talent for writing these silly things!