Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Falling Asleep

I am sooo bored!

I had a 2 hour class this AM and then am scheduled to work the rest of my shift. However, when I can up to my unit they have nothing for me to do. And, I will either float to a different unit at 11:00 or go home....this is soooooo lame. If I find out I'm going home, I'll be glad, but annoyed, cuz here I sit waiting to find out what I'm doing at 11:00. I've been on this computer since 9:20 and probably won't know anything until like 10:30 or later.....a 1/2 hour away from now. Dah! I'm not hungry, otherwise I'd go eat, my car's too far away to bother walking to, and I have no book or anything to read. La de dah, I could be in bed! haha. My guess is that I'll float at 11:00, I wonder where...

Anyhoo. I have had a nice 4 day off stretch. I did many fun things. On Monday I was with Mom most of the day baking Christmas cookies! It was mucho fun. Yesterday I hung out with Chris and such and then when he went to work I finished some cookie stuff and had supper and watched House with Dad. We went to Beetles. This past weekend...hmm...I dunno what I did. I have gotten some Christmas shopping done, but have much more to do.

On Sunday, I felt Audrey move, I know it. And each day since it's been a few little movements per day, nothing much, but it's definetely her! I feel more heavy in the belly area, like I'm carrying something around, what a shock, I am. Also, if I have to pee, it's a really heavy feeling, like I must go now! I am showing much more and people I don't know notice now. It's still hard to tell in my scrubs I think, although a patient's family member noticed and told me I shouldn't be lifting anything, hahah. People are thoughtful, my co-workers have already done things like had me push light things and not the bed and such, funny, cuz I'm very capable of doing everything I always do. But oh well, if they wanna be sweet, I'll let them. I have like 6 shirts I can wear, sad day, I should buy more, anyone wanna loan me some clothing money? Just kiddin'. I keep looking at baby clothes, they're so cute, but I haven't boughten any. My mom is funny, she's always like, guess what I looked at or bought today??? And she's referring to baby girl clothes, heehee. I already have like 5 things for her to wear from different people. Audrey can hear now, or so my book says, so I told Chris he should talk to her, it's just funny and hard to believe she in there, just hangin' out. I'll be 20 weeks along, 1/2 way, tomorrow!

Welp, I better go before y'all stop reading this longness. I guess I'll just sit here and waste more time, blah!!!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm sorry you're bored, but I love you.