Thursday, December 04, 2008

Audrey's Stuff

Many of you have already bought something for Audrey! So, I thought I'd put them up here cuz they're cute...

Audrey's 1st stuffed animal from auntie Kelsey

All pink kitties from Grandma Jackie

Audrey's wardrobe, contributing stylists are Grandma Jackie, Great-Grandma H., Auntie Jodi, Auntie Susan, and Kellie!

Her baby book.

Blankie from Kelsey and 1st aid kit from Great-Grandma E.

Toys!
Scroll down to see my another new blog about Christopher...

7 comments:

Jackie said...

That doesn't even include all the stuff I still have at home, hee hee

Megan said...

how fitting that she should get a pig for her first stuffy. cuuuute.

wittwe beh beh

Megan said...

widdle i meant..looks better to say widdle beh beh Audwee.

Brianna said...

heehee to both of you

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you felt Audrey move for the first time. Do you understand now how you just know when they move- it's cool. Glad she's getting big and healthy! Have Chris talk to her a lot- it's so much fun to watch them talk to your tummy- very intimate- I loved it!

Heather said...

Also doesn't include what I have still in my car from when we went to Culvers.

Moosekahl said...

Way too much fun! I went book shopping for all my unofficial nieces and nephews yesterday. I got them all Alaska books, I love kid shopping!