Tuesday, July 03, 2007

An Evening at Work

Bored...and 2 hours to go.....

Sigh, that last part of a shift can be so dull. Everyone's asleep, except for one patient who's up and at 'em yet.

Let's see, what's new. I can't think....

This week is not a fav, I worked yesterday, today, tomorrow (the 4th) and then the dreaded weekend overnight. Ick.

But one fun thing is coming up. I'm going to Valleyfair on Friday with Kellie, Jill and Dora, three wonderful friends, so that will be very very fun.

I'm sad to miss the festivities tomorrow. The 4th is a huge holiday at my Grandma Erickson's. Yeh, I'll get to eat, eat and run that is. We usually hang out there all day and everyone's there, then we go to the fireworks at Silver Lake. I don't think I've ever missed the fireworks in my whole exsistence. Wah wah wah. Holidays at work are for the birds, poo.
I signed up to get it off, but I would be shocked into an irregular heart rhythm if that actually happened.

Ok, well what else.....um...... yeh, nothin' else much is new.

Hope you're all having a good week. Sorry this is borderline depressing!!!

Sincerely, Brianna

5 comments:

granny said...

Oh Brie I'm sad you will have to leave early, but we get to enjoy your company for a while at least. Can't wait to sample your dip.

Heather said...

Sorry you have to miss out on all the fun stuff, I'll miss walking over to visit you at Silver Lake, even though I think I've only done it once or twice.

Anonymous said...

I'm the saddest on of all that you wont be at the fireworks....Tear

Megan said...

Well we went to Stewartville, asi'm sure you know by now, and the fireworks were ok. i yelled out "deviled egg sprinkles" for you! But i was sad...you were not there. There was an empty spot on the blanket for you. WAAH!

The boys had a good time playing ball together. Jamey ripped the crotch of his jeans at the fireworks...so that was funny. But your husband had a great time i think. We're glad he's part of our family now. Just wish you could have been there with him...and us. I miss you cuzzin an can't wait to see you on Monday!

LOVE YOU!
CWMPCM (cuzzin misser)

Anonymous said...

see ya tonight friend!