Friday, July 13, 2007

Yay! I can enter a title now!

Last you knew, I was workin' overnights, so I better update you all before you freak out!

Well, as luck would have it, I'm at work again while I write a blog, but this time I'm working a day shift and I'm on break. Today is just fab-u-lous. I only have 2 patients! This is almost unheard of. And, so far, it doesn't seem as if I'll be getting a post-op, so two it is! They are two very dear ladies in 70/80s. They have wonderful families and all is well. One of the ladies has two daughters here with her. They are super funny and have been making me laugh all day. They think all the doctors are "hot" (these women are married and much older than the doctors, ahahha). I told them that I am married and don't care about how the doctors look, (because they're like, "don't you think they're so hot?!" Actually what I notice about these docs is how nice they are. One actually patted me on the shoulder and the other wanted me to show him how to get a dirty sheet under a patient, ahaha! Funny. Some doctors are more serious and some are more talkative, either way, I think they all do a pretty good job around here.

I have another 1/2 hour before I go back so I thought I'd just do a lil' blog while watching What Not to Wear in the break room.

The real excitement starts tonight.... Here the low down.......
*After work, I'm going to work out (well not exciting, but a great accomplishment)
*Having din din with Cara Marie!!!! And hanign out until.........
*9:30 = going to HARRY POTTER V!!! Ahhh, I'm so excited. I get goosebumps thinking about it! hahahah, yayayayay! I can't wait. My brothers already saw it! The 5th book was intense/depressing, so I'm sure the movie will be too, but it'll be awesome and we get to see quidditch again! Whoop!
*Then I'll come home and see my husband who I will not see all day long!

Yesterday I worked too then I made a yummy supper and went on a walk with Chris. He did homework and I went to hang out with Dad and I saw Mom for a lil' bit too.

Backtracking even more.....this past Monday, I went up to Augsburg College in Minneapolis with Chris. He has a 4 wk. class up there Mon & Wed. We eventually got there and found his class, then Megan came and picked me up and took me to a Mexican restaurant in St. Paul! Brice and Jenny met us there too! It was very fun to see them where they live, I'm used to just seeing them when they come to Roch. So, they took me a yummy icecream place and we ate them outside. Before long, Chris called and Megan took me back to Augsburg to meet Chris. We followed her to Brice's place where Brice and Jenny awaited us. Brice toured Chris, who had not seen his place and we just chit-chatted for a while. Our drive home was easy and Chris drove himself up there very well on Wed.

Hmm...what else did I do lately??? I went to Chris' softball game and saw him do very well. He even slid to a base and got bloody, yikes! I also played volleyball, we are still undefeated!!!

This Saturday I will see my cousins Sam and Jensen. They always come to our house (my parent's house) every summer for a few days! It's fun to have them all to ourselves to play with. We're planning on taking them to my friend Cara's house because she has a pool! We took them there last year and we all had a lot of fun and Jensen really likes Cara's little puppies as well as Cara's brother! (Nate's her "boyfriend") So, that'll be fun. Cara's mom also got some baby chickens, so they're be all sorts of fun things to do up there.

Well, I think I'm outta things to say. I hope to have a fun weekend that goes by slow, cuz I have to work Mon-Thurs days, BARF!!! I signed up for a day off on at least one of those days cuz I think I will die if I have to work 4 in a row, I NEVER do that. Yuck. I usually schedule myself 3 on, 2 off, and so on. But oh well.

Have a wonderful day! Oh, and also, I'm getting very little comments from people and I'm very sad about that..........so one LOVES ME!!!! Wahhhh. JK, but c'mon peeps. Bring on da comments yo.

Love, Brianna M. Lewis

7 comments:

Heather said...

Comment! Yay! I like updates since I clearly dont see you enough! Whatcha doing tomorrow?! hehe Have a great weekend friend!!

Jackie said...

Wow, great update Brie. I think you hit about everything. I hope you enjoy your time with friends tonight. We went to see Chris at Culvers tonight...He snuck up on the kids and made Jensen jump.
Sleep tight Love mom

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Great update honey! You did so good remembering all those things that we did :) nice job on everything honey, you know you the bomb-diggity! Holla!

granny said...

Oh ! Me!

Cindy's Closet said...

You are too busy for me! Ugh! I get tired just reading about your business! Fun stuff though and we like to read what you are doing!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

brianna- I finally checked your blog- unfortunately I won't be able to see you tonight 'cause I gotta work, but have fun! See ya soon

Cheri said...

Hey girl....I always love it when you come to our house...it's like having one of my kids come home! I'm glad you came with your cousins...sorry Cara wasn't here...she will be sorry too!