Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I suppose I better...

I feel overwhelmed about writing a blog when I haven't in a while. I don't want to leave anyone out or anything out...
Here's some things I've done recently...
*Swimming at Chester Woods with my Hemmer girls, Dora, and Katie (not MJ, sad day)*Watching my husband play with the MPCC II team, he's awesome
*Playing on my work volleyball team, it's a blast, I love it.
*Teaching the 2 year olds at church with Chris, well just once so far, but we loved it
*Going to weight watchers....
Yep, I'm having another go of it..... It's going good so far and a HUGE bonus is that I'm doing it with three friends!!! Makes it so much better! I'm so proud of us!!!
*Hangin' out at Mom and Dad's. Hangin' with Gav too.
*Trying to make new foods and learn to cook some things
*Going to movies like Ocean's 13 with Chris and The Waitress with Cara (a very good movie)
*Trying to get my flowers to grow
*Trying to finish my honeymoon scrapbook
*Joined the Ortho Practice Committee at work, which I can only be in for 3 mo, then I start school.
*Trying to motivate myself to get ready for school
*Watched the hot air balloons go off at J.A. with Kellie and Jill
*Went on a picnic with Chris
*Hung out with Jensen, Jodi, Gran, and Mom
*Well....that's it!
Going back a few more weeks, Chris got his wisdom teeth out! He did very very well and had soreness for a good 2 weeks, but seems to be pain free these days.
Here are some important things I am feeling very blessed about today:
*My amazing husband
*My loving parents
*My fabulous brothers
*My sweet and dear friends
*2 arms, 2 legs, and no cancer
*My townhome (and I hate to say it, but yes, the job that got me the townhome)
*And of course my unfailing creator
And, if you're reading this blog, I am thankful for you.
Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure...

Me, exactly one year ago, June 2th, 2006, on my first day of work.
I've been at Mayo a whole year now!
Chris and his narcotics!!! Yeh, he layed down for like 2 minutes and then he was recovered.
Our picnic!!!

On a lovely picnic

Playin' with Jensen, she did make it across alone!

Me and Nin
The hot air balloon adventure!!!

5 comments:

granny said...

Way to go Brie. Good blog. Keep the updates going.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Great blog honey :) I love you sweetheart! I think you covered everything because you are so sweet!

Megan said...

nice blog. I love you cuzzin.

see you sooooonly!

Heather said...

*Saw Heather at Menards.

hehe thanks for the update! I miss you!

Jackie said...

Yea for updates. I think you covered it... You gots a good memory. Congrats on your 1 yr anniversary at mayo Whoop