Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ok, for some reason, I can't enter a title. But if I could I would title this blog: Awake When I Should Be Asleep.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I wanna curl up in a ball under my covers at home, with my husband next to me. I don't wanna be here!

I will never like this overnight deal. I think maybe someday I'll ask and see if it's an option to never work overnights. It's every 6th weekend, but it comes way too soon.

It's just crazy. It's only 1:00 and I'm about to fall over and sleep. I'm hungry, sleepy, bored, and I have 6.5 hours left and I've been working for about 6 so far, almost to the half way point.

It's weird, I don't wanna be bored, but I really don't wanna do anything either.

Well anyhoo...yesterday was fun, why? cuz I wasn't here and because I went to Valleyfair!

Kellie, Jill, Dora, and I went to Valleyfair from 10:30am to 8:30pm yesterday! We went on many many rides and spent a great deal of the day in the water park. A new ride that is like a giant swing is my new fav. ride by far, how fun. I am not a fan of the new rollercoaster. I do think it's cool that it goes extremely fast, but it hurt my ears and head, too fast and whippy. It's like I got off of it and was like...."ouch." hahaah, but it was fast, whoooo.

Today I tried to sleep in and made it until 10.....

(now it's 3:25am, I got busy for a few hours!)

Okay, this morning I woke up at 10, watched part of a movie with Chris, then we went to Carlos with Dad. Next we went to Susan's house because she found a good picnic blanket for us. We'd been saying we looked all over Rochester for a picnic blanket and couldn't find one, so she found one for us at Khol's. She's so sweet, always thinking of us. Then Chris had to go to work and I hung out for a while and watched TV, tried to take a nap and failed, and then went to see my parents and Gavin. My poor mama hurt her back today, so she was resting and I chit-chatted with her. Eventually I left and got Subway, watched TV for a bit, and then came to work, fun huh?

Now I'm here with 4 hours left. I'm SOOOO tired. This always reminds me of staying up through the night to study when I was in school. It's this sick dreadful feeling where your body is telling you non-stop to go to bed. I feel like I'm forcing my body to stay awake, ick.

BRB, nurse's light is on.....

Bedpan, fun fun.

Well, I guess I'll wrap this up.

Hope you're all sleeping.

Bye bye, yawn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one good thing about you working nights is that I can always depend on you writing a good blog. You should be in beddy by right now sleeping away. Only one more of these herendous nights to go then you're done for another 6 weeks. Hang in there. Love you

Heather said...

Poor Brianna, sacrificing her sleep to help da peeps. I guess it was part of your training to stay up all hours of the night in college cause now you're more experienced, or something. You can do it!! (Im watching Father of the Bride, actually it just finished)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

nice blog sweetheart :) you're at work right now again! Crazy girl stayin' up at all hours of the night. I love you!