Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cheesecake roasting on an open fire.....

Hello and good evening (say in Vampire voice)

Last Tuesday I took a small jaunt over to Winona (Wynona, haha) to visit my 2nd homeland which holds within its city walls two great citizens: Casey Bish and Hut Ta-louge. They were and I still refer to them as, "the roomies". Kelsey also falls into this category.
I left around supper time to get to Winona in time to watch Gilmore Girls with Casey. Before long Heather got back from class and watched with us on Bish's old TV that gives everyone a "just-sun-burned-look" it's a'ight though. Then I met their roomie Brooke, she is nice. The four of us went to Culver's, just like old times, and got some de-lish frozen custard.
Then, in the midst of fun and games, tragidy struck the small river town.....BISH HAD LOST A MITTEN!!! What to do....it was no where to be found! Later on Bish decided she could not sleep until she had exhausted all the nooks and crannies, so we ventured back outside in the frozen tundra that is Minnesota and low and behold, there in the street lay a black wet blob: BISH'S MITTEN. SUCCESS!!! Casey was then able to sleep.
I slept on the floor in Hut's room on the couch cushions. We watched about 2o mins. of a movie before I, the one who got up at 5:45am, fell asleep at about midnight I'm embarrased to say.
The next day the girls and I went to campus so I could see the new updates, pretty sweet. I like how my last year at Winona was filled with construction and demise and now it's beautiful. Oh well. Then we went to...drum roll....CHULA!!! Yes! Brianna and the Pico Paco are reunited! Yummy. Thanks Hut for willingly going with us! Yum.
Then we finished up the movie and I headed for home, Roch that is.
Here are two pictures I hacked from Hut's blog that I think you will greatly enjoy..

Brie and Hut














BISH practically begged me to sit on her...















This weekend has been cool. I have done some shopping and such. Last night I hung out with Kellie and Jill. We ate at Applebees and managed to spend nearly an hour at Target, I love that store. Then we went to my mom and dad's house (I feel dumb saying that) and soon Chris came over and we all four played Cranium. Jill and I beat Chris and Kellie (the college kids) hahah! Yes! Then Jill went to watch a movie with Dad and Gavin, so Mom joined us and we played 3 rounds of Catch Phrase. Chris and I won 2 and Kellie and Mom won once. It was FUN! Yay! Oh, then we quick played Kerplunk. hehehe. I think Chris won. Today we went to church and then to the mall. Afterwards, my aunt Susan and I went on a mission to buy a Winter/Christmas flag for the cute little flag holder she bought me. I got a cute one. We also shopped around at Pier One and Crafy Mouse, it was fun!!! Later on, I went to my old home, Chris was working, and we had pancakes, then me and my dear wonderful parents went to a movie. The movie was called Deja Vu, with Denzel Washington, wow, a very good movie, I liked it a lot, you should go! It's one of those creative movies that makes you think a little, like, ok, what just happened? And it was very clean too, which is a bonus.
Now, Chris and I just got back from getting a few groceries. I fail miserably at grocery shopping. I was bad at it in college and just assumed I'd get better, but no. Chris just walked down here to check on me, he's so sweet, I love him. He's upstairs playing Risk on the computer and I can hear him talking every so often. He says stuff like, "Ugh, no way!" When the computer player takes over one of his countries or something, hehehe.

Welp, I better get ready for bed and hang out with my husband before he falls asleep or somthin'! Pray for Chris this week, it's a toughie!!!!

Love ya all! Here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure... bye!

First picture on my new camera from Mom and Dad for a wedding present!
















The Lewis'















"Special"



















Chris is alarmed...














Who was messin' with my camera???














I miss you beastie!















That's all folks!





5 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Sweet blog honey, I could tell you were pretty excited writing this blog, By the way, you have a very nice title of your blog. I have no idea what it means, but that's okay :)

Anonymous said...

hehe...I am so greatful you bith went with me to find my mitten, and yes, I did sleep well afterward. By the way...I miss seein' ya every day...its da pits...hehehe...Yay for Winter break soon and hopefully seein' ya more!!! Said in a New Jersey accent...hehehe Loves! Thanks for playin last week!

Anonymous said...

It's always worth the wait for your updates. Twas a good one, thanks for coming over here to play games and be silly. You know I love dat.

Oh,,,and the title is a NO-Brianer..the cheese cake melted, dah

No one eva eva tole me dat :)

Heather said...

So I went to Wally..alone..my groceries consisted of Milk, cookies and Pizza Bites. Yeah I stink at getting groceries too..the thought of paying for all that food kinda ruins the experience. And like Casey said, I miss seeing you everyday. We really need to get together to play games over break...Eric and I both wanna!!

granny said...

I like melted cheesecake. You don't have to chew it, you can just swallow.