Thursday, December 07, 2006

A New Day Has Come

When I went to write a new blog, it gave me the option to update, so I did. All I've discovered so far is that I can keep the same template (the all black one) but change the colors and fonts so they default that way. Fun fun. Hope you like colors, I'll probably change them a lot! Whoot!

I just got back from lunch with my Papa. We went to Carlos O' Kellys, that's our place we like to go. Chris just got home from school and now he's studying. Tonight I'm going to girl's night at Cheri's and I will see Cara! I haven't seen Cara since the night of October 21st. So, it's been a while! Yip yip. I will also see my mama! Whoop!

Yesterday I had lunch with Mom and Gran. We went to Panera! Then we went to Wally South and they had a movie I was looking for that Wally North did not have. Now, I like to think of Wally North as MY Walmart, but yesterday, it let me down and South came through...hmmm.

On Tues. I had lunch with Christopher at Culvers (Roast Beef Day). I just realized I've gone out to eat everyday pretty much. Wowee. Sure beats turkey sandwiches, blah.

Today and tomorrow are my weekend because I work this weekend. Saturday 7p to 7a and Sunday 7p to 7a. This means I work overnight! Ick. I only have to do this once every 6 weeks, so that's nice. The first night is hard and I get groggy, but the 2nd night is better. It's weird to come home from work on Mon. morning and go to sleep until like 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

Well, that is all folks. Have a wonderful end of the week and good luck to all you semester-finishing-uppers! I'm so proud.

Love, Flowers, and Rainbows.........Brianna Lewis.

7 comments:

Megan said...

i heart cuzzin.

Anonymous said...

the new blog is quite appealing!!! Nice work...I was like wow, I can move my mouse over words and they change colors...AWESOME!!! I had also noticed this trend of eating out as well...hmmm...perhaps you should learn wifely skills and cook...just playin dawg ;) hehehe Loves and hope we see eachother soon!!!

Cindy's Closet said...

Where was my Meggie Lou when you went to Wynona? Did you forget about her? She loves to have company! Booo!

Jackie said...

I like your new background colors...I might just have to do the update thingy. Hope you and Cara had fun tonight. You missed some great laughs at "Girls night"

granny said...

Brie
That is called creativity. I heart it too.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

nice job on the new layout yo! I love you! :)

katie said...

what's up sis sorry u have to work so hard but i know u love what u do so that's good. and it's not good to eat out so much hun but ya lov ya have a great weekend.