Monday, November 27, 2006

Some Events as of Late

Hello all. Here's a nice little update. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! We all went over to my aunt Julie's for a yummy din din. We hung out there pretty much all day, which is fun. I went to the park with my two cousins. Yes, the three of us, 15, 17, and 22, were playing at the park! Chris had fun playing football with my brothers and cousin Ryan. I love getting together with all my family! Then Chris and I went to say hello to his mom and sistersin Austin. We first went to his mom Linda's, then later went to his sister Katie's place. It was fun, we hung out with her and talked for quite a while. She's taking good care of Chris' cat Nugs, except he has gained weight since Chris last had him, hahah, but that must just mean his is loved.

I cannot remember which day it was....but Gavin was our first sleepover at our townhome. He slept over on the couch! We watched some episodes of The Office and just hung out. Well, here are some picutres....

This is what Chris, Gavin, and I did when he came over, sorry mom, I let Gavin do whatever he wants when he comes over...





























Just Kidding!!!! It's sparkling apple juice!!!! yum yum.

Chris and I. It took a while to get Chris to cooperate....












































And lastly, Gavin practicing for his sleepover...

6 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Gavin and I were gettin' a wee bit tipsy on the Sparkling Grape Juice, I tell you if either one of us would have gotten behind the wheel, we might have gotten ourselves into some trouble, like a D.U.G.I. (Driving Under Grapejuice Influence). We are some badd mammajammas! Watch ya selves, whoop!

Heather said...

Haha wow. The couch looks comfy, i would so sleep on it. I want Brianna to come visit me!! Do it!! I miss my roomie!!

Anonymous said...

haha...you make me smile!!!! I wanna see the place and soon!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh you didnt

granny said...

I know that when Brie got out on her own she would cut loose and dui all the time. Chris too. Then teach Gavin how to be roudy. jk

Cara said...

Haha! Gavin cracks me up!