Monday, December 11, 2006

Overnight at Mayo

Hello all. I am sittin' here at work, on my 2nd overnight. Last night flew by, but tonight it's only 1:00 and I'm already bored, welp.... 6.5 hours to go.

Brice just sent me this link and it made my day. It really made me miss being a little kid. Go to the link and if you remember what it is you get a million points. It's a show Brice and I used to watch all the time, probably early 90s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWeGAloHOAY

Today was okay. Went to bed at 8:00a and got up around 2:00p. I hung around, made cookies, and went to Panera with Chris. Then before I knew it, it was time to come back to work. I have the next 2 days off, so that's good, but 1/2 of Monday will be used up sleeping, pooh!

Working overnights isn't really the end of the world though, it has the potential to be a lot more peaceful than a 12 hour day shift. Tonight my 4 patients are sleeping away, at least so far. Last night they were a little difficult.

Well, I think I'll go check on everyone again. One patient down the hall just got Denny's take-out from his dad and it smells good!!!! Yep, he's eating supper at 1:00am.

See ya all later!!!
PS: Like my Christmas colors?
PSS: Make sure to tell me if you remember the show on the link!!!

8 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I have no idea what that show is, never saw it man. However, thanks for the update and fun at breakfast this morning!

Jackie said...

Unfortunatley I do remember that show...YIKES, oh well It kept you and Brice busy for awhile so I could probably clean toilets or something
Glad your weekend is over. sleep tight.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...I do not remember this show...I think it must be something that only the Hemmers in the world watched. haha...thanks for the update. Hope you are having fun sleeping right now as I write this!

Megan said...

COURSE i remember the show...it was my favorite show ever!!!! i LOVED it. looking back i'm scared out of my mind by it...but i loved it then!!!

wow..i never liked Cockatoo(or whatever)...she annoyed me.

Yikes...

Cara said...

I so remember that show!

Heather said...

Haha yeah! I totally remember that show!! I dont know too many people who remember that show, but I loved it! It looks kinda creepy now though. Enjoy your days off, feel free to study for me if you want!

Brianna said...

Oh you all are awesome, thanks for remembering

Cheri said...

I know this will surprise all you ....but I even remember this show! Go Cheri, Go Cheri, .....