Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tis the season to eat paint chips

Saturday. 11.53 pm. year, 2006.
Today was the...........PROGRESSIVE DINNER!! I love the progressive dinner, I'm sure I wrote about it last year. It's something we do on the Hemmer side. First we go to Susan's and have hor'deurves. YUM! Then we go to my Mama's house and have the famous wild rice soup and sandwhiches! Finally we go to Julie's and have dessert!! I just love hanging out with my family. We stayed at Julie's quite a while, since it's the last destination. At Julie's we do an ornament exchange. Everyone brings a wrapped up ornament and we put them all in a pile and everyone draws a number. When your number is up you either un-wrap an ornament or take one you like from someone else. I was the second last to go and I chose to steal from my mom. I thought for sure I'd get to keep it, but then Susan was last and she stole from Kellie, so then Kellie stole from me! So, I stole from Gavin after he agreed to then steel my ornament back from Kellie. Hahah, I ended up with the one I wanted, thanks to Gavin's trade! There's no friends in the ornament game!!! muahahahahahha. Welp, here are the pictures of the ornaments Chris and I got! And then some random picutres of me because I'm bored.

The Ornament I Won!!!

The Cute Santa Chris won!!!

This is how I felt when Kellie tried to steal my ornament
"ERRRRggghhhh"

This is for you MOM


What is this snowman thinking???



4 comments:

granny said...

I really like your last two blogs Brie. This puter finally is letting me comment.

Megan said...

brie...you look pretty in a mysterious way in that last pic of yourself...you silly goose! i can't wait to see you when you finally show up at chirstmas in a week...we'll be waiting for you! hehehe. CWMP

Heather said...

Nice pictures friend, that progressive dinner always sounds like a blast. I miss you! Hope you and Chris are doing well!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I should know better than to let you stay up late by yourself, you goofy lil' girl :)