Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stents, Angina, Stress Tests, whatev.

Here I am on Francis 4C, cardiac unit. My patients are as easy as can be, on my unit, the minutes would be flying by with great speed, but I have had nothing to do since like 9:00. All my patients walk around and are just fine for now, so yeh, I'm very bored. I'm hoping very very much that I get to go back to ortho at 11:00. I'm only supposed to be here until then, but it can change.

I just had a nice couple days off. I dunno what I did.

Well yesterday I got to have lunch with Heather! We went to Noodles. I realized this was my last time hanging out with a non-married Hut! Wowee. I got my dress back, altered and ready to wear, and Hut's wedding is in, holy crap, 3 days??? really, yeh, wow.

I watched idol last night with Mom and Dad while Chris was in school, my favs are David Cook, Brooke White, and Jason Castro.

Jeesh, this unit has so much beeping going on. The patients have heart monitors on, which I'm not qualified to read, and so I can see a computer in front of me showing all their heart rhythms and it beeps a lot.

Ugh, so slow! Oh well, I guess I'll go wander around some more.

Bye friends.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for lunch my friend it was a nice little break from wedding stuff. Soon I will enter the married friend club! Sounds like the hubby is feeling better. Sweet. I shall see you Friday!! Wahoo!

Jackie said...

oh Brianna, it's either too slow or too busy...when will the madness end.

Annie said...

hehe, thanks for the thank you from the weekend. always nice to be appreciated! i do for you what you'd do for me, so....

sorry you had to float so long today. i got to go back at 11. I was also on cardiac, on MB5 C&F. It wasn't too bad, monitors beeping all over the place, chest tubes, pacer wires and discharges, eesh, ok I lied. Didn't like it too much at all.

but anyhoo, i do an EA then at 3, so I am not complaining. back at it tomorrow tho. oh well. i suppose i better go. hope your day got a LITTLE more exciting!