Sunday, November 04, 2007

Listing

November 3rd and 4th 2007 will never ever come again, so I thought I better document their happenings for all of history to read. (I'm copying the list style from my mom's blog, heehee)

Saturday:
1. Woke up at 6am, cuz Chris got up then for his class in the cities. But fell back asleep until 9:45am, sigh, it was great.

2. Worked out at the Dan Abe.

3. Went to Erb's and Gerb's with Christopher

4. Went to the new Target and got a gift card for cuzzin Jill

5. Went to new Dick's Sporting goods and tried out the virtual driving range. You actually get to hit a golf ball into a screen, it's cool.

6. Went to Jill's 16th b-day party. It was loads of fun. Watched Kellie/Whit cut bangs for Jill.

7. Went to the new theatre called Galaxy 14 Cine (but we're calling it " The Wehrenberg" you have to go there to understand. We went to alien child, it was very good. The theatre is odd. It's like 80s or 90s themed, all bright colors and neons lights, odd, but ok I guess. And after you get your ticket the lady like repeats back your movie and how much you paid into a microphone, therefore allowing everyone in close range to know what movie you're going to, weird.

Sunday:
1. Chris and I went to Emmanuel Baptist church (right next to where we live) for an assignment of Chris'. He had to go to a church of a different denomination and write a little paper on any differences. I was nice there, they were very friendly to us.

2. Met the fam at the mall. Saw Heather and Eric and talked to them for a bit.

3. Went to FINALLY get our wedding album! It's beautiful, well it better be after a year of waiting for it!

4. Went to show Mom the album and ended spending the afternoon there playing outside with Gav.

5. Mom, Dad, Chris, and I went on a long walk and then to Canadian Honker with Gaving too.

6. Just got home from that and will now go get in my jammies!

It was a wonderful weekend away from St. Mary's Hospital, where I have to go back to tomorrow. I also start Kid's Hope tomorrow and meet my child and hang with her, please pray that it goes well, I feel so nervous!

Love ya all! Have a good week.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

copy cater

granny said...

Another more exciting weekend than mine.

Heather said...

Always good to see you my friend! Have a good week and good luck with your 3rd grader. I can't wait to see your wedding album and to hear about your trip to Elementary School! I wanna get back into my jammies...

Anonymous said...

Quite bizarre what one can find by trolling around a little bit.

Re: the album. I'm glad you like it, and I am sorry it took as long as it did. I more than anyone would like that process to go faster.

Anyway... take care!