Thursday, February 22, 2007

Boxed Lunch

***Today at work was nuts. I was so busy. I went non-stop from 7:45am to 2:30pm. Then at 2:30, things finally stopped happening and my last hour at work was only slightly busy. Wow though, what a fast day. It flew by. I wasn't the only busy one. We were all so incredibly busy that our charge nurse ordered us all boxed lunches because no one could get time to go on break. Musta been something in the water today though, all our patients were just having issue after issue all day long. Mine were just so needy today and were all having new random problems out of no where. Man, I tell ya. It wasn't a frustrated busy though, just a I have 900 things to do today kinda busy. Also, I washed my hands probably like at least 25 times, so they are now red and blotchy and bumpy, neatttttt.

Also occuring this week, my car is a goner. It won't start and we're not paying another penny to have another 100th thing fixed on my sad sad Mazda. It tried to be good, but it just keeps messin' up. So, today, Chris, Dad, and I went to Zumbrota to look at a car. To make a long painful story short...after much deliberation we decided to make the guy an offer. As we walk in to basically tell him we're buying the car, he tells us the guy who was looking at it ealier had called about 2 seconds ago and bought it. Whatev. So that was just neat and great.

So, now Dad and I are going to Austin and some other town near there to look at 2 more cars, hopefully we will leave with one! It's very hard to live with 1 car, but my wonderful husband has been taking me to work like the sweetheart that he is. Thanks babe.

What else....oh yeh, tonight I got some wedding pictures I ordered to hang on the wall, so that's exciting...and now more even more excitement.......

Tomorrow I'm leaving with the Hemmers to go the state gymnastics meet! Tomorrow night, Kellie, Jill, and I are going to watch the team portion of the state meet. Then we stay over at a hotel and go to Kellie's meet @ 6 the next day. So we'll probably hang around town on Sat, finding little places to look around in. I'm excited! I love watching gymnastics and this is the best of the best of MN, so it'll be awesome, and my cuzzin is a part of it! whoop.

I hope we make it there and back ok, I've heard 12-16 inches if the storm comes our way. Hang on to your hats you crazy Minnesotans, it ain't over yet!

I'm about to go pack for tomorrow while my dear husband work diligenty on his economics. He works so hard. He does homework like crazy, reminds me of my college days.....back in the day.....

I am, unless something changes in the next few days, going to hand in my application for the Winona State Masters program and start this fall takin' a couple classes. Why you ask? Why not I say. I dunno, might be cool.

MMMkay all you hooligans....time's up, I'm out this piece.

8 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

holla! That was awesome :) way to be up on the lingo, I likey. You're a lil' sweetheart and I love you

granny said...

Hope you have good luck finding a car. Watch out for the big storm going to the cities. I have to see it to believe it. Glad you get a few days off from the crazzzzzzzzzzys

Anonymous said...

Brianna, I liked your update, you had some funny little phrases in there that made me chuckle.

You're gonna have fun playing in all the snow in the citites...be careful and dont fall into a hole that is filled with snow that you think is not a hole. Hmmmmmm

Brianna said...

wow mom, ok, I will not fall into a hole that I think is not a hole, you crazy one. hehehe. love ya.

Anonymous said...

oh my special friend...I miss ya so much and this blog just made me miss you that much more. I will be in town the 5th through the 9th...so we MUST gettogether. I will be busy apartment searching as I will most likely be homeless in a few months...fun fun fun...so yes, we must catch up!!! Bball games tonight and tomorrow but seeing as you will be in the cities, I am supposing you will not be interested...haha...Good luck finding a lil car...I know how frustrating that can be! Marchants in Spring Valley is a decent place, that is where I got my lil Neo...good deal! :) Well, have an awesome weekend and good luck not falling in those unknown holes full of snow!!!! Loves

Heather said...

Always glad to read about the life of my long lost Brianna friend. I miss you too, the apartment just isnt the same. But you're married and graduated and all so we will survive..somehow. Only 3 more months. Crazy! I am sad your car died, maybe he will be able to spend time with MCH in the car cementary. Have a great weekend watching gymnastics and chilling with the Hemmers! Be careful in that "blizzard" we're getting!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update! I know why you are taking classes in the fall for Masters- b/c I put the idea in your head... J/k. OK.. BYE!

Amber said...

lol. oh hey my mom doesn't think you guys are criminals. lol. so it's all good. ummm what else? oh yea. i'm coming to live with you guys. lol. jk. you guys would get tired of me i bet. it would be fun but you guys also need your private time too. so yea. i guess i wont come live with yo u guys...... unless you say i can. lol. jk. but yea.