Friday, February 16, 2007

My Cousin

Tonight I went to the sections gymanstics meet to watch my cousin Kellie complete as a senior. I LOVE gymnastics, so it's not a drag to watch it for hours and hours, especially when Kellie is competing. She competes for Mayo and is Rochester's high school all-star :) Kellie got 2nd in vault and beam and 3rd in the all-around, out of 8 teams (approx 40 people). So, she's off to the Minnesota state meet on Saturday! It's so much fun to see someone in my family do so well!!! So this is my little tribute to Kellie, my dear cousin and friend....



Kellie and I at my wedding (duh)
Awesome job Kellie! I hope you have fun at state :)


Well, this week has been pretty long, I finally have some days off here. I don't work again until Tuesday. This Sunday Chris and I are going to Austin to see Katie (his sis) for a belated b-day visit. Then we're going to the Hemmer's for Ryan's 20th b-day lil' get-ta-getha'

I'm kinda in a rut, I need to go workout tomorrow to rejuvenate my brain. Working just sucks it all outta me and I only worked Wed, Thurs, and Fri. My job is so crazy. I KNOW that I will not be doing what I do for years and years. I have to do something else. It's just insane. I learn a lot, a help a lot of people, and I do enjoy it, but it's too much to do in too little time. So basically no one gets the care I could give them, because I don't have time for them. Today, my 3 patients all wanted me at the same time, several times. It's ok, it's just hard. Today I felt like I had 10 things to do at once and practically all of those things involved calling people and looking things up in order to do them. I dunno what I'll do someday......maybe I'll go back to school for something else, like deep sea diving. I do like my job though, it's just exhasperating (I don't know to spell that)

I like this song:
When the day is done and there's no one else around, while I'm lying here in bed you're in my heart you're in my head, you're all I need

There's a million voices calling out my name. But you're the one I wanna hear, so make the others disappear, you're all I need

When the morning comes and your mercy is made new, there's a fire in my bones, I'm not afraid to go alone, you're all I need

The sun on my face, I hear you whisper loud, you're still the God who opens seas, every flower, even me, you're all I need.

Have a good weekend everyone.
~Brie

7 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Aww, that was sweet honey :) What song is that? I recognize it, but I cannot put my finger on it, blast!

granny said...

Good job Brie. Good luck Kellie.

Heather said...

Hang in there with the job friend, God has you right where He wants you for now. Good song.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brianna- Yo Momma love you

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I would just like to say that Kellie Hemmer is freakin' famous yo! Everywhere I look, there she is. Post-Bulletin like crazy yo, what's next, Sports Illustrated?

Anonymous said...

CHris did you just swear???

Christoph's Czarbach said...

nope, haha, nice try