Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Love My Husband

I was lucky enough to be able to spend this evening with my husband :) We took advantage of this special day and went to Olive Garden, a place we've only been to together twice before. It was soooo good. We had a really nice waiter and yum food. Chris got chicken, but not just any chicken, fancy chicken. I got chicken alfredo. We got the salad and bread sticks too, that's always good. Then the waiter asked us if we liked Andes mints and I said yes, and he gave me a gigantic handful of them, hahaha. We did have an hour wait to get in, but we had a nice drive around Rochester. Chris showed me many of the places he's lived with his fam or by himself as a teenager. He's showed me before, but forever ago, before we were dating, so it was fun to see the places he's been. We also stopped in the Christian Book Store and just peeked around and before we knew it, the hour was up and we headed out to eat.


When we got home, my sweet husband gave me a beautiful red rose, a cute lil' teddy bear, some chocolate (yum), and card with a monkey on it (cuz I call him that) and I jewelry box. I was thinking hmm...this cannot be jewelry, he just got me a necklace for my b-day.....but lo and behold I found a beautiful white gold necklace with diamonds and sapphires. It's very pretty and nothing like I have. Chris has quite the gift for picking out jewelry for me, it's fun to see what he picked out. I feel pretty darn spoiled today I must say....

I'd just like to take this opportunity to tell the world that God has handpicked an amazing man for me to love. He's just my best friend in the whole world. I had always hoped and prayed that there would be a person that I could share my whole heart and life with. I didn't know if I'd get him, but God decided to bless my life in a most incredible way with Chris. I just feel like I love him more as we go on :) I also feel so very loved in return.

Love ya babe!


I got Chris a chair for his desk, finally, now he can get off the wooden kitchen table chair :)
He's up there doin' homework in it right now :)

Here are some pictures from today and there will be more to come in my next blog of Chris' siblings, but they're already in Chris' blog, so you've probably seen them already :)


Chris and his "office chair"


What my sweet boy gave me :)


PRETTY


My pretty necklace!!!



A card and candy from mom and dad



Valentines

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful. Sounds like a great evening with the hubby.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

what a sweet lil' valentine I have :)

granny said...

Young Love.

Jackie said...

You alls da bombs. Glad you both had the evening off and could enjoy the time together :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe Yay for valentine's day lovin'!

Megan said...

wow...that necklace is gorgeous!! Great Job Chris. Brie, you ARE lucky. You got yourself a pretty special man. Glad V-day was good for you.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brianna. lol. You're very lucky. Not cause of what you got for Valentines Day, but you got my brother forever.