Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Used to Be a Baby

Yo wut up.

Today I did not work and that is all it takes for the day to be wonderous! Although, my husband did have to work, so that is saddening.

I left around 10:45 am to go to St. Paul with my fam. to bring Brice a different mattress, cuz his is old and hurts his back. He took us to a cool restaurant for lunch called Bonfire. It was a really cool atmosphere; I quite enjoyed the ambience (a Reading for College word, yes!). Then I played both Nintendo and Super Nintendo at Brice's place; this my friends, it what true nintendo is. None of this fancy pancy 3-D running in circles crapola of today floats my boat. Please do not make me learn 900 buttons in a specific order just to make a guy do one move. I like making Mario run by pressing both Y and X at the same time. I know many of you think these newfangled games are the best, but please, remember your roots, remember where you came from, hehehehehe. (I'm not this serious) I do like guitar hero a lot and my dear Super Nintendo could not bring us that, so I'll give Play Station a lil' credit.

Next, we left Brice and went to IKEA, cuz I'd never been there. It was fun to look around, but that place is nuts. I bought a couple things though, it was neato. Then we went to the Mall of America for a bit. Gavin and I went on the log ride! YES! That ride is so disturbing, if you've been on it perhaps you remember the giant Paul Bunyan and Ox and creepy fake people singing that creepy song, but hey, it's all part of the fun.

Then we came home and I am about to leave my old house and go home to my dear husband! yipyip.

Welp, that is all, come back so

~Brianna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a fun day. Dont forget to take your little bamboo shoot into your house so they dont freeze :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the nintendo subject.

it's-a-mario!

Heather said...

Old school Mario is the way to go! And effervescent was the very first word I learned in Reading for College, I actually learned a lot in that class. Now everytime I try to be sophisticated I can say "My soda is very effervescent (bubbly) today." Haha ok....

Brianna said...

good heather, very good.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

yeah, Nintendo is actually not that great. Sorry to have to break it to ya. I mean, sure it's cool whatever, but it doesn't even come close to the PS2, so please do not act like they are even close to being on the same level. I love you anyways :)

granny said...

The old Granny has a nintendo and that is all she can handel. This new stuff is too far out for the old mind.