Monday, January 08, 2007

December/January

I have not updated in forever!!! Let's just say I've had an awesome Christmas season with my husband, family, and friends. I had to make some changes, since I had to work the holiday, but it still very good. I'll just put in some pictures for ya all to see!!!
Guitar Hero and New Year's!!!
By the tree: Gav, Chris & I, Brice & Jenny
Christmas Day with the Erickson's

Christmas Eve with the Hemmer's

Casey and Kels came over and nothing has changed...

Chris and I on Christmas!!!

He got guitar hero! I got a pretty necklace!!!

Kellie, Jill, and I are the coolest.

The Culvers' Basketball game!! I kept score and Chris' team won!

Megan and Cara came over to make pizza and sleep over!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I came over too, why didnt I get my picture taken? Sad. Im available this week if you wanna hang.

Jackie said...

Brianna, I'm so glad you finally updated. Great update of what's been going on (minus forgetting about heather). And I loved all the pictures.

granny said...

Someones forgot to come hang at Granny;s house before they got married. I wonder who that could have been!!! Could it have been BL & Mj???? Oh Well.

Anonymous said...

I wanna play again...and Huttie...the camera's batteries went dead, otherwise I am sure we would have taken a picture with you as well!!!

Brianna said...

I didn't forget about Heather. She just wasn't there when we were taking pictures! ATTN: HEATHER CAME OVER!!!!!! YIP YIP!!!

Megan said...

hooray for fun times and sleep overs. FINALLY you updated and i'm proud of you...now, find time in your busy busy schedule to keep on it! hehehehehemememememaahahauaheheamehaehaueahe

Love you cuzzin.

WAIt..GRAN..who are you marrying me to? Who is BL? Yikes.

granny said...

BL is Brianna Lewis OF COURSE