Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sick and Wrong

Hello all you friendly friends.

Here's a fun update:

On Friday, I ate lunch with my mom and went out for supper to Outback with my mom, dad, Brice, and Gavin to celebrate Mom's 25 years at Mayo, she got a gift certifated to a restaurant as a part of her gift. Then Chris came over later and we played games with Mom and Dad.

Saturday I slept until 11:15 to prepare for my overnight shift. Chris and I went to A-bees for lunch and for some reason it just wasn't good to me? Then we went to Target and back home. Chris did homework, then left for work and I laid around and watched Oceans 11. Then I went to work early to work out to try and be more alert. I had time after that to go to the mall and get a Subway. I had about 10 mins to spare, so I went to see if Megan was working and she was! So, I chatted with her for a few mins and headed back to work.

Now, it's acutally Sunday the 21st and here I am at work. Today is three things: Cara's 21st b-day (scroll down for her b-day blog), my uncle Randy's b-day, and the anniversary of Chris and I being married 3 months!

After three months of being married I can say I am very glad I will be married for many many many years to come. I love it! It's the best thing ever. It was hard at first to be away from my old house and room and parents and brothers, but over time it's gotten more and more natural. Now it feels like it's been this way forever. I love being with Chris more. I love seeing him when I go to bed and when I wake up insted of saying goodbye every night. I think we're getting better and better at being married, but it does take effort, but good effort. I'm excited to see how we grow over the years. Even though we're not having kids for quite a few years, we picked out some names, but shhhh, we're not tellin'! hahahaha. muahhahaha. Chris is a very good husband, he's very thoughtful and loving, I feel so very blessed to have him :)

It's also nice that we're in our home town where my mom and dad are like 5 mins away and our friends are pretty much all here, with some exceptions. We're loving our townhome a ton and things are going very good.

I really wish I was home right now! I'm getting to the sleepy stage. It's 2:51 and I don't have any meds to give until 4:00. Once that time comes, things'll pick up a bit and I'll have more to do. So, I have an hour to sit. I had soup, jolly ranchers, and a burrito and pop a little while ago. There are 5 of us nurses here total tonight. 3 of us over here on Joseph and 2 on Alfred. I cannot wait to sleep, ahhhhh, nothin' better after working 12 hours overnight. I'll get to leave around 7:30am, hopefully earlier, depends on how fast the nurse taking over for me gets here.

Hmmm...what else can I say.....not a lotta.

Welp, see ya all later and don't forget to scroll down to Cara's special tribute.

Love, Brianna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! I am staying busy too- can't wait 'till graduation! YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog sweetie. Glad you're settling into married life and yes it is a blessing to have a great husband. I got one too....Yo daddy

Hope your night goes fast tonight, boo for overnights Love you

Heather said...

You forgot me again. Sad. Happy 3 months of being married, and Im glad you're getting used to being a wife. Hopefully see you soon!