Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hi Peeps

Hello. I am a blog slacker this week, but better late then never...

Last weekend was very fun!!!

On Friday I hung out with Casey and Amie and we went to Chula, mmm, there's nothin' better. We also watched Yours, Mine, and Ours, cute movie. Then I came home to see my fiance after he got done working. We went to the house of his math friend and we stayed there for quite awhile talking to him and his girlfriend, they were very nice people! Then Chris and I had some pop at Perkins, cuz it was the only place still open for the crazies like us.

Saturday morning Mom and I went to Cozy and Whit's house (friends of the family) They taught mom and I how to make Lefse! My family (mom's side) has been having lefse at Christmas and such holidays since I was born, so my mom become very interested in how to make it from stratch and I was too. So, we made it from stratch, who knew the main ingredient is potatoes? cool. Once you make the dough you ball it up and roll out in the balls into about 14inch circles and then put then on a big lefse pan and they cook pretty quick. Then we ate some warm, which I thought was really good. Next, Mom and I went to Stewartville so I could see my new cousin Grace! Holly (her mom) let my hold Grace instantly, what a little cutie she is, aww. She was so good too. Cara came over a little later to get her maid of honor dress, heehee and we hung out for a bit before I went to Culv's with my fam and to my grandma Hemmer's 70th b-day party. After that I went to Cara's house to watch the Gilmore Girls I missed last week and we went in the hot tub for like 2 hours! Fun fun fun.

Sunday morning Mom, Dad, Chris, and I went to sunday school and then to church and it was good of course. Later, it was just Gav and I and we went to Wendy's for supper right before I left for Winona. Before I came back here though, I felt the need to go to Old Navy and I bought one shirt to wear when it gets nicer out, but it's actually pretty nice out today.

This week is going slow, probably because I want it to be spring break cuz I'm going to Chicago with Mom! whoot whoot. Yesterday I felt extremely blah. I threw up twice in the morning, good to know huh? And my head hurted real bad! So, I did not go to clinical, uh oh! Today I'm not doing much. I'm at work now and I have class 1-3. I should do homework after that. Thursday I have clinical 6-2 and Friday I have a few classes then I'm home free!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week and here are some pictures I took from my mom's blog, so if you see her blog, you've seen these, but we had the same weekend, so I guess that's how it goes!!! Thanks mama.
~Brianna

Whitney trying to injure me with the lefse
stick. I guess I didn't roll the dough to her liking.















Whit, Cozy, Mom, and I. We are very
happy to be making lefse.














Baby Grace and Me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog, except I already knew all that. You neva tole me.

Cara said...

sad...you got sick! i hope you are better now! i hope you have fun in Chicago you have to tell me all about it! p.s. i go too only a week later and i don't get to go to any fun shows so i will live vicareously (sp?) through you?

p.s. why do i have to do thi silly password thing!

Heather said...

Im glad you are better now! I bet the throwing up was from the headache...like i know what im talking about sheesh Ms. Education major. Just a guess. I hope you have a splendid spring break, i will miss you!! No Brianna next door for a week!! Ben decided he wanted to go with you cause you're more exciting.

Brianna said...

no, I think Ben likes you a little more, he'll be with you over break, better be nice to him!