Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Last Night

This is my last night of studying for the semester. I have a lot left, but at least it's the end. I have a take home test to do this weekend, but compared to studying, that's a piece of cake. So, here are some pictures from the week. Have a lovely night all, and good luck to all the peeps with tests left!!!

Am I done yet???
















4 solids months of nothing but studying and I'm still alive.

















I'm looking at you!
I got bored studying so I took
pictures of my eye ball.


Hut and I















Casey's not the only one up at 5am! I don't know how ya do it girl.
















Chris visited me on Tuesday...but what is he doing???
















Alright folks, back to learning I go. See ya soon! Yipyip.
Love, Brianna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Brie, Go Brie, Go Brie, Go Brie....you can do it....the end is near girl.....GOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hugs,
Auntie Jodi

Anonymous said...

awwwww lil' girl, you're doing so good. I loved the pictures, they made me chuckle. Hang in there, you da bomb. love you. see ya Saturday and drive careful. Love you, MOM

granny said...

Chris is holding a laughing (say-once). I don't know how to spell that word.

Megan said...

Oh cuzzin...you are my sunshine...and i know you can do it! LOVE YOU PICKLE!

Heather said...

I heart Brianna. She is my inspiration (breaks out in song)"you're my inspiration" She is also my hero..."did you ever know that you're my heeerrrooo.." I love the pictures Brianna, especially the one of me with my tongue sticking out. Oh and the sparkle in your eye is beautiful.

Brianna said...

Thank you for noticing the sparkle Heather, that really means a lot to me, heehee. You are also my inspiration and hero.