Saturday, December 03, 2005

THE END IS NEAR

Hello everyone. I have spring fever or senioritis or one of those issues, hahah, mainly I feel very hyperactive yet I have to sit here and learn!!! I have 10 full days, including today until December 12 rolls around. That is my last day, then I have a month off! This week has been packed with stuff to finish, most of which I got done on time.

Yesterday was fun!!! Kelsey came over to see us and her, Heather, Amie, Casey, and I went to Chula like old times. Then everyone but Heather and I went to Harry Potter IV. Heather and I had seen it twice, I am very poor, and I also needed to work on my paper, so I did not go. However, I finished my paper! Then Kelsey, Heather, and I went to Breathe. Heather went home so Kels and I hung out and got Ben & Jerry's and watched How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days, funny movie. Then we went to bed and Kels left this morning.

Casey and I had breakfast at McDonalds this morning and it was yummy. Since then I have been finishing projects and assignments so I am now on to studying for my Monday final in Adult Health II. I don't wanna though.

This is what I want to do. I want to go play in the snow, then watch a movie, then go out for supper, then go shopping, then watch another movie, and so on, heehee.

Well, I guess I beter start studying, I'm going to pretend that I love it, thereby fooling myself into studying.

Love you all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hmm..did someone steal a movie from my room?!

Brianna said...

Um...no...um...we...found...it...I...mean...Ben gave it to me....I mean, it...was...um.......I LOVE HEATHER!!!