Monday, December 12, 2005

Fun Day

Hello people. I am now done with school and today I just got to hang out here in Winona. Heather and I went to campus to do a few lil' things, went to Erbert's and then Target. I cleaned my room here and finishd packing. Then we got free pizza thanks to Heather and her parents!!! whoooo! Then I permed Heather's hair! Fun! Then we went to Wally. Now I am about to watch Mystery Diagnosis! My fav show on Discovery Health. I come home tomorrow! Here are some pictures from today!

La Salon De Brianna















Heather's "sectioned" hair















I should start beauty school insted of nursing.



















The curlers are in, but will it work??















Washin out the chemicals...



















Curlers are out, so far so good!



















Yay!! It worked...pretty pretty.

6 comments:

granny said...

Oh Brie you are mulity talanted. You take after your granny E.

Anonymous said...

Yea, You did a good job Brie. Heather's hair looks pretty. FUN FUN. You should do mine next

Heather said...

Good job Brianna! It was fun and my hair is no longer straight! You should come back to winona now because its too quiet!!!

Megan said...

YOU WORK AT A BARBERY! YOU NEVA TOL ME!

Megan said...

barbary?

Brianna said...

I do, I work at a barbary.