Monday, December 05, 2005

I am paralyzed from the head down

Well, I'm at work, my last Monday of work for the semester, so that's exciting. However, I need to figure out what I'm going to say for my presentation on massage tonight. I can't dooooooo it, it's sitting next to me and I cannot reach over and pick up the paper and think. I have not reached the edge, I am well over it, falling down a cliff, hitting my head on rocks, all while trying to do homework. Hahaha, that sounded depressing, I'm not depressed at all, I just can't get my brain to care. I think my brain is done studying, but I know that I am not done, so I have to force myself to do everything thing. I make no sense, please stop reading this now. Why are you still reading, I told you to stop. Have you ever read the Sesame Street book with Grover and the monster at the end of the book? Well this is like that, you should just stop. MAUHAHA.

Ok, well lemme think, do I have anything cool to say.....
This weekend was one of my least favorite weekends ever. All I did was force myself to study and every second was painful. Yet I took my final this morning and it was good. On Saturday night, I slept for 11.5 hours and last night and last night I slept for 3.25 hours, so it averages out to 7.375 hours per night, pretty good eh, yeh I did that on a calculator. The highlight of Saturday was going to Culvers with Casey, which was fun, I'm glad she was here this weekend or I would have gone out of my mind. Later on Saturday night, I was gonna go to bed at like 10:30, but Casey and I ended up talking and going gymnastics in the kitchen/living room from like 10 to 11:40, wow, but it was fun, thanks C-dawg.

Welp, I need to start figuring out what I'm saying tonight, otherwise I'm gonna be like: "Hey guys, my presentation is like on like massage. Massage is cool. It's like this thing you do where you rub someone else's back. And yeh, well, that's all".

Have a great day and don't study like me, do something cool like make snow angels.

7 comments:

Heather said...

You are silly. I loled at the Grover book thing, good book. I'm proud of you for studying even when your brain doesnt want to. Heres my recommendation for the rest of the week: When your brain turns off stand up where ever you are and stretch to the sky then touch your toes (all while saying "drrrrr") Then give yourself 12 minutes to do something different ie color a picture, sing a song, do a dance, do a handstand... then go back to your books, close your eyes and visualize the test or assignment...take a deep breath say "with God all things are possible" and get cracking once more...repeat as often as needed.

Anonymous said...

You can tell them that your Uncle Rick really likes massages. That will distract them for a few minutes while they try to figure out why the heck anyone would care about that. Then tell them that the best massage I ever had was at the Siam Center in the Marriot Hotel in Bangkock Thailand. It was a Thai Massage. My muscles were so wiped out and relaxed that I could hardly walk. That should throw them off a couple more minutes...How long you got on this speech? Lemme know if you need any more stuff to confuse with. Also, wear something strange. It will draw attention away from what you are saying.....Good luck ghrebc

Anonymous said...

Mybe you could put a little cup on the table in front of you to collect money(tips) so you can go get a massage after your presentation. I think that would be good. It will be a perfect presentation, you are da bomb Brie.
Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

oops I did it again, I signed in as "myself" but it should be "mom". i'm a dork

granny said...

Hey I know why Brie just wrote the rattling on blog. Be cause her mother is a dork. I'm not dissing you either. Good luck Brinnie

Anonymous said...

ahhh, excellent blog, ahhhhhh I like totally love it, ahhh.......just kiddin' ehehe I loved the blog actually and I also loooooooove you, :)

Brianna said...

Oh you are are so funny and you make me lol. Rick, luckily we figured out our presentation so I didn't have to use your ideas, but I was ready to pull them out if we had extra time :)

Heather, good idea, I like the "drrr" part.

Chris, perfect response, that's exactly what I'm looking for, heehee