Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm almost a Senior, ooooofffdah.

Hey hey. I am taking a study break and I thought I would shock the world by writing in my blog more than once in the same week. I have been studying two days for my final in Caring Concepts tomorrow. I am not done yet, but I'll stay up till I am. Getting sleepy though, but I usually get a second wind eventually. I have another final in Adult Health on Wednesday and then I am DONE with this semester! YAY! My grades for these classes I have finals in are very on the edge, so I wanna do good on my finals, yikes! On Friday, Kelsey and I decided to go to Applebees in LaCrosse, it was super fun and we also went to the mall there for a bit and they had a Gloria Jeans!!!!! Who misses GJ in the Apache Mall? I DO! I was very excited and got my fav. drink from there. I remember when my cuzzin Megan worked there and she gave me free tastes of stuff, that's how I discovered that I liked it! (Yay, thanks CWMP) Then last night I went to the last Breathe of the year. It was supposed to be outside but since MN is an eternal winter, it was moved to the church. Heather and I went for the free food and then Kelsey and Jeff came later to the music part. Lots of peeps came, it's always fun singing to God, so it was a good night. Kels, Heather and I went to church this morning and then to Subway and I've pretty much been studying since, except for the pizza break cuz Heather got a free pizza, thanks pallio. I'm excited, on Thursday, we're having roomie night and we're going to LaCrosee to Olive Garden and sleeping out in the living room (this plan in not set in stone, but hopefully it will be) (Meghan and Heather....I would like to say that it's set in standstone or possibly limestone, but for sure not granite) Kelsey and Casey have taken lots of stuff outta their rooms and it looks weird and empty, sad..... Heather and I haven't moved much cuz we're (at least I am for sure) staying a week after school's out cuz I have my OR class and she has to stay here and work. Well, I am stalling so I better get back and learn about poverty rates and STDs and other fun things. I love to learn. Fun fact of the day...the STD of highest incidence in the US is Chlamydia, good to know eh? Also, Hepatitis B is the most common of all the hepatitises. So watch out! Jkin'
Mmmkay, love ya all and have a splenderlicious day. Adios.
~Brianna
P.S. Also, I must point out that there are an increasingly growing number of people calling me "Brana" Apparently it's easy to slur together BRI and ANNA...hmmmm.....reminds me of uncle Rick, heehee. K, BYE!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I think it should be spelled "Brawna" and i dont recall ever calling you that; cause im practically perfect in every way. hehe. My brain is mushy..too much learning. Brain overload..shutting down...need ice creeeaeamm...i liikee cheeeseee.....

Anonymous said...

Brianna,
I don't actually say Brana...It's Braana. I'm half Norweigen....Uncle Rick.

Brianna said...

that's no excuse uncle Rick, sorry! heheheh

Megan said...

oh aj, you got more than one senior on your hands this next year! however..this senior will be gone...gone away in LONDONTOWN! ok..love you all!