Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Whatev. You neva' tol me......

This is my last night until Fall semsester that I will be studying! Well, I may have to study a lil' bit for my OR, but not like this. My last final is tomorrow morn. Thanks to everyone for you support :) Today I studied mostly, but I also watched two Gilmore Girls, I love that show. Then Kelsey came in here (the study lounge) and informed me that I have to go to Culver's with her, Casey, and Heather. So I did, but I wanted to. It's kinda cool, cuz it's our place to go and this would kinda be our last chance, so it was fun. Tomorrow Chris comes to visit! Then Thurs. I have a tour of the OR at the Winona hospital and then it's Roomie night. We're going to Olive Garden in LaCrosse....did I already tell you all this...hmmm....well anyway...then we're sleeping in the living room for fun :) Then Friday I am cleaning and packing some stuff and going home for the weekend. Roomies, I will miss you! It's been an awesome year. Kels, I will miss you lots cuz you're not coming back.......it will be weird and you will be VERY missed. But, I'm really glad I got to be roomies with you for two years, you are partly the reason I even came to Winona! But you will do awesome in Rochie. And you must visit us. Mmmkay, well I guess I should study again or something. Wow, the study lounge just emptied out, it was like a party in here. I like how all year I'm alone in here then during finals week this is the place to be, so I'm forced to put headphones on, but I cannot listen to music with words and study at the same time, so I listen to my Jim Brickman piano cd. I love it, good ol' Jimmy, he's a gifted one. Like me, I'm "special" special like eats-glue- special. hehehehaheaheharhehreahrhaehr. me no likey study. me want cheese like Heather. BYE!
PS: Yur mom would so do that. Oh you diddddd not.

No comments: