Wednesday, April 27, 2005

We gots new shingles

Hi people. It's been almost two weeks since I've written anything. So here ya go. School is getting better. All I have left is a take home test and then studying for two finals, nice! Not like it's easy, but it's not overly stressful. Then after next week, I am in the Principles of Operating Room Nursing class, so I'll have to wait the two extra weeks for my summer vacation. Last weekend I went with Chris to his fam.'s in Austin for his sister Angie's b-day. We ate food and cake and hung around. I played at the park with his little sister and watched her and Chris have a wrestling match, crazy kids, heehee. It's fun to go over there since I haven't seen them very much. Chris bought everyone lasagne for lunch and a play station for his sister cuz he's such a sweet brother :) Then we randomly saw my parents who where in Ausitn for Brice's track meet, so that was cool. Last week was hard cuz I had tons of project like things to do and my Skills test out, which was fine, but the relief to have it done with is awesome, whew, no more Skills class ever! yay. Yesterday was really fun cuz I did not have class or work and neither did Chris so I went to Rochester and we hung out and I saw the house he's moving into soon, it's really cool :) and it's in Chester, heehee, that name makes me laugh. My papa took Chris, Gavin, and I to Dos Amigos and it was yummmmy, thanks dad :) Mom was gone in the cities with my cuzzies so I missed her! I ended up staying in Rochester over night and I was abruptly woken up at 7:30 to the sounds of the singles being ripped off the roof and I looked out the window and saw them flying through the air, so yeh, we're getting new shingles. fun. Now I'm back here and at work. I just had a three hour research project fair at Community Memorial Hospital in Winona. We had to stand by our projects and explain it to people that came and such. It was BORING. I'm sleepy. I wonder if it would be inappropriate to lay down of the floor and just tell the kids in here to file their own tests. MMMkay, I'm gonna do homework. Have a lovely day everybuddy and I shall talk to ya later :) Love, Brianna

3 comments:

jackie lea said...

Haha, Brie writes on the board, "File your own test, please. And no cheating." then lays down to take a nap.

Nice. :-)

You're great! I'm glad you updated your blog, girl. Tsk tsk, two weeks.

Brianna said...

My shade was down for those who care

jackie lea said...

HAHA oh funny!