Monday, May 09, 2005

La De Dahhh

Hallo all. Here is an update of my life. The end of the semester was great. We had roomie night and went to Olive Garden in LaCrosse and it was yummmmmy...I hope I didn't already write about this....then we came back here and played my fav. game Cranium, congrats to Heather and Kels on their win. The highlight was Kelsey's drawing of the fern...hmmmm....interesting, very interesting. heehee. Then poor dear Casey had a headache due to an accidental head crash into a chair while acting out something for the game so she went to bed, but Heather, Kels, and I decided we needed icecream so we went to Walmart at 1:00 am and played around in there and came back at watched a movie and ate icecream, well Heather didn't but she had already had some. Anyhoo, the next day we cleaned and did a beautiful job. Man, cleaning the kitchen is quite the job. Then we all went out to Culver's for the last time. Next Heather left and I left a while later. Kels and Casey checked out later that night. I had a wonderful weekend. I got to see alllll of my family on mother's day and I got to hang out with lots of peeps that I like :) Chris came over lots and I got to see my fam. a lot too! yay! Happy post mother's day to my mom, I love you!!!!! you are the bestest. Today I went out to A-bees with Christoph, Mom, and Dad. It was wonderfully fun. Chris and Dad talked about stocks and 401K plans and stuff like that, heehee, they make me lol. It was fun to stay at my house for three night and see my parents and brothers a bunch. I also got to see Bricey throw his discus, whoo whoo, good job child. I am sorry. I am being really random and unorganized here, if this was an English paper I would fail. Well, now I am back at East Lake all alone and it's all empty and clean in here. I have to be in the OR tomorrow at 6:30 am! yikes. Wish me luck, I'm trying not to be nervous. So, two weeks left and it's summer for me! I can't wait! I'll be here till Fri. then I have to move out and drive back and forth for the last week of class. Mmmkay, make sure to scroll down to see new pictures I posted. Bye y'alls!

4 comments:

granny said...

good in the OR brie. Don't cut off the wrong leg or anything.

granny said...

luck should be after good

Megan said...

Nana...goot luck in the OR. I will be thinking of you and just know that if i ever need sometime cut off, I'll ask for you specifically to do it. I'd trust no other. It's a cuzzinship thing. Anyway..Pictures are great. I'm not going to comment on all of them..there isn't the time and my bed awaits. I'm so tired, only 3 hours of sleep and a 8am final. UGH! But i'm done..and soon you will be too. Good Luck and I love You! CHUBBY BUNNY! love love kisshuglovekiss

Anonymous said...

Uhhh hummmm, Miss Brianna...I see that you were happy to see "all" of your family on Mother's Day....aren't you forgetting a few very important people that weren't there??? We love you anyway and wish we could have been there.
Good luck with your OR adventure..it wil be fun!