Monday, July 20, 2009

Today I have to go back to work and this was my mom's blog...

To my sweet daughter Brianna
I know today will be hard for you as you return to work after having 3 months off. I have been praying that you will be able to adjust as you venture back to the workforce, and step away from your precious little girl. I'm glad you and Chris have set your priorities on what's best for Audrey and have chose to only have you work a few days a week.
Your children will thank you both for being there for them.
I hope all goes well on your first day back to work, I'll pray it does.



Last night when Audrey and I were snuggling she told me
a few things that I should mention in my blog... Here's what she said,

" Mommy, you take such good care of me and even though I will miss you a few nights a week, I feel especially blessed to get to spend time with my daddy...just me and him, it's all good.
So dont you worry about a thing, my daddy's got my back and all my friends and family will be happy to hangout with me every now and then until dad gets home from work.
I'm excited for Kellie to be with me today for a few hours until dad gets home. Then I get to see my Grandma at daddy's softball game, we will "chill" and watch daddy hit the ball hard.
Before you know it you'll be back home and checking on me as I sleep all cozy in my bed. Daddy will tuck me in and make me comfortable so I'll sleep the whole night through !
Be sure to give me a kiss on the cheek before you slip into bed with daddy. I hope you have a good night at work tonight mommy... Cant wait to see you in the morning, hugs and kisses
I love you", Audrey

Thanks Mama for helping me feel better about everything. I really appreciate knowing you're praying and thinking of me :) I love you!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

me & Audrey had fun at the game tonight except I kinda scared her when I sneezed. She cryed a little bit...I felt bad.

Hope you're having a good night...almost done :)

Megan said...

Love you Brie. I hope everything went well for you. What a sweet blog from your mommy. You are amazing, and everything is going to be just fine. Good luck with the new adjustment. Thinking of you. CWMPWW (Well wisher)

granny said...

What a sweet blog. Hope your first night went well. Thanks for clapping.